Home

The Quest for Revan

...said the girl who posted in my slow-moving fic - "We want Chapters! We want Chapters!" (jokes :xp:)

~HOP

Shush :xp:

I liked it alot, Burnseyy. I did notice a few minor gramatical errors, though. Nothing horrible mind you, but there were a couple sentances I had to re-read to understand properly...but it wasn't the whole thing. Just one or two were the beginning threw me off, and I had to stop, re-read it, read the whole sentance, then got the context.

But, I'm wierd as you already know, so it may have been just me. ;)

Loves the Mission kicking butt and taking names.

It's been known to happen - it's something I'm working on, so if you only noticed a few, I guess I'm getting better lol. I did realise, whilst writing the story, that one or two sentences sounded a bit long and confusing... but I'm mean and didn't change them. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm not promising anything to do with the next chapter, but hopefully I won't be dragged down by college studies. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe another compliment would give you some inspiration...

I just love the almost poetic dialog and action from the greatest to the smallest. You're like Revan when he had the great power that came from the most subtle attributes of a greater whole.

Your stories seem to create an elaborate corsage of chaotic ideas combined to form an excellent harmony that make me want to read and reread.

Looking forward to your next masterpiece... I know, I'm just sucking up.

^^^ You have a habit of mushing my brain with your use of words, D_Y :lol: Wonderful job at the sucking up and hopefully that's worked and another installment is almost complete!

Wonderful work, Burnseyy! I know I haven't been replying as much as I should've been. Sorry about that. But I just finished reading the story to where it is up to now and as I said ... wonderful work.

I'm enjoying it with each new chapter.

So .. to continue the roll....

WHERE THE *insert expletive here* IS THE NEXT CHAPTER, EH? :fist:

:D

I will say what Burnseyy said to me when I was slow with chaps (yeah, Burnseyy, you know whats coming :D)

We want Chapters!

We want Chapters!

We want Chapters!

In all seriousness, take your time, I know how busy you are, and that you are a faster chapter poster than I am so...shutting up now. :xp: I always look forward to more of this.

~HOP

• 4 weeks later...

I apologise for the lack of writing I've done... I've just had lots of work, and things to deal with. :) Also, some of you might want to know that I've quit whilst I'm ahead, with the Huntress.

I'm half way through the next QFR chapter, and it should be done asap.

If you're wondering who the hell I am, no wonder - I haven't really been online in ages. ;) haha.

If you're wondering who the hell I am, no wonder - I haven't really been online in ages. ;) haha.

Yes, who is this English person? I don't seem to recall her. :xp:

Good to see you back! :D Don't worry about the slowness - my fic is slow too. We are all busy. It's nice to know that you have not given up this fic. I will keep an eye out for the next chapter - maybe both eyes come to think of it. ;)

~HOP

Archived