Home

Psychonauts in: "A New Beginning 2: Hot & Fresh From The Oven" The Epic RP

(ah, it'll hopefully go away. time to pull write crappily)

"MILO!" Bill yelled, while Ziggy called Ralph. "Man, we could really use your help, C'MON!"

Milo shock his head, and walked towards them.

"Of course, what else am I good for," he mumbled, looking at Cee.

---

Ziggy helped Bill and Milo carry Hunter out of Ralph when they got to the camp. And waiting by the docks were Lixa and Counsler Milla.

"Oh my, Darling what happened to him?" Milla asked, concerned to Bill.

"Laboto happened. He's gonna pay," Bill said, wiping his tears away, but smudging his makeup.

"Oh no! Sasha was right!" She said, gasping. "No matter, we need to get this young man some medical attention, now!"

She picked up Hunter, while Milo and Lixa followed her. Bill pulled Ziggy to the side.

"Zig," he started, concerned. "it's been a long day. Why don't you go get a shower while we fix up Hunter. Then we'll go pick up the others."

Ziggy didn't want to, but she agreed so Bill wouldn't have more stress.

While she walked towards her cabin's showers, she started feeling dizzy. She ignored this and went for a shower.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strapping the restraint cuffs to Loboto's wrist, Sasha picked up the unconscience blue dentist and took him to the beach. "You really think handcuffs are going to stop him?" Mike asked, he and Cecilia still with the older agents.

"These are special handcuffs that repress psychic powers."

"Than how do you carry--"

"Only when they are hooked onto hands do they work."

"Sweet."

"Indeed."

"Hey?" Oleander yelled, "Where's the boat?"

"Hmm." Sasha pondered, "It seems we must levitate over." He turned to the rwo children, "Can you make it over?" They both nodded. "Alright, let's go."

Ziggy stood in the shower for about an hour. She was sobbing off and on, though it couldn't be heard. After realizing how late it was and how much of a headache she had, she got out and threw black gym shorts and a black tanktop on. She put all of her things away in her cabin and went to find Bill.

Slumped over in a chair, an unconscience Loboto sat. He was bound to the chair too, just to be safe. Sasha, Milla, and Oleander all looked on, wondering what to do next.

"Obviously, it's not safe for him to be here. Especially when he's targeting campers." Sasha said.

Milla nodded, "Absolutly, Sasha darling. One of us should take him to headquarters, where he can be under watched eyes, nonstop."

"I volenteer...you to do it, Nein." Oleander said

"Yes, I would be highly responsible. But I'd need some sort of vehicle."

Oleander reached into his pocket and tossed Sasha his keys "Take my jeep."

-----

They didn't hide their kissing, Mike and Cee, especially since they were sitting on the little island connected to the former home of the bathesphere. It was night already, and the moon shown very brightly in a crooked crescent. The stars and the fireflies mixed together, brightening the sky even more. He pulled away for a second, than pulled Cee in for a hug. "I was really worried when he took you."

"Yeah," She agreed, "But now we have bigger things to worry about. Like Hunter, and Ziggy, and everyone else."

"This is scary."

"What?"

"We've only been here for two days, and we all care about eachother too much."

"Maybe it's the psychic thing. We form bonds quicker."

"Maybe..." Mike looked up at the sky, and stared at the moon. Cecilia just looked too, and squeezed his hand the whole time.

Ziggy made her way towards Bill's cabin, though she found Milo and ewan were asleep inside. Bill was in the cornoer bed, on the top bunk, staring at the ceiling. Hunter was nowhere to be found.

Bill noticed Ziggy and jumped down.

"Hunter's in the main lodge. He's still "asleep"," he said, using Milla's word for the situation.

"Well, let's go see him," Ziggy said, dragging the twin out the door.

---

They arrived at the main lodge, minutes later, to find the counslers talking and holding Laboto hostage. Bill grinded his teeth at him, along with Ziggy. They turned their attention, however, to Hunter, who was on a tabletop, awake.

"HUNTER!" They yelled out excited, and ran towrds him.

"Ah, easy with him, children, he's still healing," Milla said, though they ignored her.

" Dank Gott," Bill sighed, while Ziggy hugged the hell out of Hunter.

He still managed to blush, causing her to laugh.

"Thank god you're alive," she said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hey, what's the commotion?" Asked Cecilia, walking in.

"Woah!" Mike yelled, seeing Ziggy clinging to a conscience Hunter. "I told you."

"Well, good thing we didn't bet...and that I agreed with you."

"Pfft." Mike rolled his eyes, "It's nice to see you well again, Hunter."

"Yeah," Hunter said, "It's good to see everyone...except Milo...and Ewan...and Annabelle...where are they?"

"No idea..."

-----

The scent of smoke lingered in the air in the kids camp area. Milo woke up to the scent of it. He walked out of the cabin to examine, and found someone sitting on the roof of the cabin. "Hey." he said, recognising who it was, "Arn't you a little young to smoke?"

She turned, her hair flipping around. She held a ciggerette in her right hand, and maintained her balance with her left. "So what if I am?" She smirked at him, "Isn't it a little late for you?"

"Your cig woke me up... can I sit with you?"

"Sure."

So up on the roof of the cabin, Milo and Annabelle sat, her smoking a few ciggerettes, and him risking the cancer of second hand smoke to be with her.

"Well, anyway," Hunter said, "I'm kinda tired. How bout' we all just go to bed and someone can explain what happened to me tommarrow."

"Sure," everyone agreed.

Bill helped Hunter down off the table, while Ziggy handed him his shirt that was for some reason off. Mike and Cee did whatever the hell they're doing and Hunter walked out with Bill and Ziggy.

"Ugh." Milo said, waking up the next day. His whole body hurt, and the sun was glaring on his face. He then realized something was pushed against his side. Looking down, he saw Annabelle, her arms wrapped around his waist. "Hey," he said, nudging her shoulder, "Wake up."

She shuffled a little, than opened her eyes, and realized who she was snuggling with. "Oh snap." She let go quickly and backed away a little. They were still on the roof, they had fallen asleep there. "Did...we forget to go to bed?"

"I guess." This were now officially really awkward. "This is gonna sound weird, but did we do anything?"

"I don't know...I hope not." She looked at his eyes widen, "I mean, anything serious."

"Oh.."

--------

"Day three." Mike said, fiddling with a bowl of Apple Jacks in the main lodge.

"Are you keeping track of the days for a reason?" Asked Cecilia, who was next to him, eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"Well, this tale is progressing quite quickly, and I want to savor camp while it lasts."

"Makes sense. How long is camp?"

"I don't know, a month? Maybe two?"

"And we hooked up the first day?"

"Yep."

"Damn... I'm quite proud."

"Agreed, Cee. Totally agreed."

Suddenly Hunter and Ziggy showed up, with their own cereal. "Hey guys," Hunter said.

"Hey," Cee replied, "Feeling better."

"Absolutly, do classes start today?"

"Yeah, I think so." Mike said, "Levitation class is at noon if I'm not mistaken."

"Sounds fun. Hey, did we ever tell the counclers bout' Raz?" Ziggy asked, eating some of her fruiety pebbles.

"Oh snap! I don't think we did," Cee said.

"Opps," Hunter said.

"Maybe we, oh I dunno, should TELL COACH,"Ziggy said.

They all shrugged.

"Urg. Whatever," she said.

Just then, Bill walked inside, his hair pulled back in a ponytail. He sat down next to Hunter and yawned.

"Morning sunshine." Mike said to Bill, who just gave him a look. They all ate cereal, when about five minutes later, Ewan, Milo, Annabelle, and Lixa all came in..at the same time.

"Sup Brosef?" Ewan said to Mike, puching him in the arm lightly

"Pfft, Brosef Mengele." Mike shot back.

"That's harsh."

"Hey, can it you two." Annabelle said, she was eating some oatmeal, and facing Milo.

"Hey now," Ewan said to Milo, "What happened to you last night? When I woke up you wern't in the bunk..."

"Uhh...Maybe I just woke up early?"

"Pfft, likely story."

"Hey," Cee said, "Shut up all of you. We've got two hours till levitation class and time to kill. Since we're all in the same room and there's no threat of imminent danger, let's all go hang out somewhere together."

"Agreed."

----

After everyone got dressed, showered, etc., they all found them selves in the GPC area.

"So Lixa, did you ever figure out what's in there?" Cee asked, pointing toward Sasha's lab.

"I'm not sure, let's all go look," she said, walking towards it. Everyone shrugged and followed her.

Climbing down first, Lixa landed on the cold platformic steps. "Woah, sweet."

As everyone else followed downward, the same reaction was had.

"This is pretty nifty..." said Bill, who peeked inside one of the many boxes scattered around.

"I don't know." Ewan said, "Something about this place feels really weird..."

"Yeah," Cee said, "I don't like it."

"Oh come on!" Yelled Lixa, "It's not like Sasha Nein is gonna walk in and kill us all."

"...but then again, what if he did?"

"Point taken." Lixa shivered a little, the lab was quite cold... "Maybe we should go do something else."

"Like what?" Hunter asked

"Uhh...swim?"

"...I like it."

"All righty then," Lixa said, climbing up the ladder.

Everyone shrugged and began walking towards the cabins. Billa, being the claravoint he is, sensed a person watching from afar. He tried to shrug off the feeling, although, it made him shiver.

Everyone arrived at the beach in their swimsuits, and set their towels on the shore. Cecilia dipped her toe into the lake water. "Geeze." She said, walking in, "It's almost perfect."

Everyone else got in, and was having a good time. Lixa sat on the edge of the dock, her feet dangling in the water when she spoke up. "Hey Cee, arn't you hydrokinetic?"

"Yeah," Cee said, poking her head out of the water, "You wanna see something?"

"Oh cool, yeah." everyone else replied. Cee swam to a place where she could gain her footing. Placing two fingers on her forehead, she focused, causing the water to move. Suddenly, a stream of water shot in the air, and began dancing in the air, flowing like air. Then the stream shot at Mike, splashing him.

"Oh!" He yelled, "It's ON!" This started an all out splash war between the kids. Everyone was having fun until Billa looked at his watch. "Oh crap, you guys. Class starts in 15."

"Snap." Hunter said, "Let's go get dried up."

"Yeah." than everyone went and got dressed, la la la!

The group arrived back at the docks, with about 2 minutes to spare. Milla was sitting in the middle of the dock, seeming to be in a trance (sp?). Ziggy cleared her throat. Milla's eyes shot open and she smiled.

"Hello, children! Welcome... to levitation class," the Brazilian lady said, smiling.

"Yay!" Lixa said, "No when does the fun begin?"

"Soon, darling, I just need to make sure you all have your basic braining merit badges."

"..basic braining?" Ewan asked, "Uhh...explain."

"Oh dear, you haven't been to the coaches mind yet? I was sure you had."

"No, I haven't." Cee said, "None of us have."

"I'll have to get Morry right away. Then, as soon as you have your badge, you'll be ready to levitate!"

Milo sighed, "I was looking foreward to this too."

Milla stood up, and began to walk to the edge of the water, "You children stay here while I get Morceau. Be safe!" With that, she levitated off while the children sat, waiting on the floating dock.

"Well now what?" Hunter asked, leaning back on the dock and closing his eyes.

"We wait?" Ziggy said.

"Psh, I say we skip class," Bill said, standing up.

"...I'm with Bill on this," Annabelle said, standing up.

"Me too," Milo said, just copying Anna.

"I'll go," Ewan said, shrugging.

"Ah, Billa, see what you do," Hunter muttered, still lying down.

Cee, Mike, and Lixa just watched, while Ziggy took off her shoes and put her feet in the water. A bubbling came not far from her feet, but she didn't notice.

"I've heard things about Basic Braining." Cee said, "Like the coaches mind is a wasteland of torture and pain."

"Holy crap." Mike said, "Are you sure you wanna go?"

"If we teamwork, we can make it through."

"You and I?"

"No, Morgan Freedman and I."

"Okay, we'll tag team it." They smiled at eachother, as Milla returned.

"Alright children, the coach is waiting in the kids cabin area. As soon as you get your basic braining badges, come straight back here for levitation class!"

All the children nodded, but when they returned to dry land, they seperated. Ewan, Annabelle, Milo, and Bill all went towards the main lodge, while Cee, Lixa, Hunter, Ziggy, and Mike headed to the kids cabin area.

Hunter watched his brother lore the kids away. He shook his head and muttered a simple "idiot".

"So, it's that bad?" Ziggy asked, as they walked up the treehouse thing.

"So I've heard. But don't worry, you'll have Hunt-a to protect you," Cee sang giggling.

Hunter blushed and glared at cee, who just laughed. Ziggy blushed and looked away.

They all turned their attention to Coach, who was pacing upstairs, waiting for the kids.

"Alright maggots, welcome to basic braining, aka, your first level of hell."

Taking off his helmet, coach revealed a small door on his forehead. It opened, and the 5 children warped into his head...

----

"Woah." Lixa said, "What's this?" They were all standing inside a sort of office, "Office Space? You're not gonna take my stapler are you, Lumbergh?"

"Shut it you ninny!" Yelled the coaches voice, a video of him projected onto a wall, "You see this picture of me? I want one of you sissypants to hit it! Yeah, hit it hard!"

There was a pause, then Hunter stepped foreward and hit the wall with his psychic fist. The whole room collapsed, revealing a war zone going around them.

"Well..." Cee said, "LET'S GO!" She grabbed Mike's arm and ran ahead of the rest of the group....

------

"Ugh!" Yelled Ziggy, "This sucks." She was climbing up the net wall, the area right above her just blew up.

"Don't worry," Hunter assured, from the top, "You're almost there. Besides, Mike and Cecilia are right in the minefield."

"THERE'S A MINEFIELD? OH GEEZE."

------

Running at full speed, Cecilia dodged the bullets flying at her and hid behind the stone wall where Mike was waiting, "Oh my god, when I get ahold of whoever is in that gun I swear I'm gonna kick his ass for killing these bunnies."

"Seriously," he agreed, "I want one."

------

"Yaahh!" Lixa said, Swinging on the pole. Fire was about to shoot out right in front of her, but she jumped anyway and made it sucessfully to the platform. She'd made it far by herself.

------

"Hunter...." Ziggy said, staring at the trapeze things hanging around

"What?"

"Would now be a bad time to suddenly develop a fear of hights?"

"...Very."

------

Mike and Cecilia just stared at it, the blades circeling the barbed wire, and the meager planks they had to walk on. "Okay. Maybe if we take our time...." Cecilia started,

"I say we just run, Leeroy Jenkins style."

"That's stupid, you're stupid."

Than, Mike pushed Cee into the pit. A few seconds later, Cecilia respawned in the exact same place. She was not happy.

-----

"WOO!!" Lixa yelled, reaching the end! "I made it!"

"Congradulations." said Hunter, Ziggy, Cee, and Mike at the same time.

"...Oh."

Ziggy noticed a boarded up door towards the left. Ziggy walked towards it and saw a small, scribbled sign on it.

"'The world won't taste my eggs'?" she said, confused.

"STAY AWAY FROM THAT DOOR, YOUNG LADY," Coach's voice boomed over the loudspeaker. She steped back towards the group, slightly frightened from the voice. He then suddenly apeared from nowhere.

"So you made it past basic braining, eh? Well fine, here ya go," Coach said as he passed out some badges. Some weird music started playing and then the group apeared back in the treehouse.

"Woah," Cee said," Trippy."

Bill and the others walked up and were laughing. Coach smirked at them.

"Well, since you skipped class, YOUNG LADY, I SUPPOSE YOU'LL HAVE TO DO THE COURSE, TWICE," He said, addressing bill.

"Oh geez."

"Does that mean we can go?" Cee asked.

"Yes, you 5 are free to leave," Coach nodded at them, then turned to Bill "The others, GET IN HERE!"

"WOO!" Mike yelled, running off ahead. "Last one to the lake wakes up taped to the bed!"

"OH YOU'RE SO ON!" yelled Hunter, chasing after him. They all ran to the beach as fast as possible. The other's just watched and sighed as they were warped into the coaches head.

The group made their way to the lake, while, Billa got death glares from everyone else.

---

"Alright, welcome to basic braining, ya sissys. You, with the glasses, hit my face hard," Coach's voice boomed over a speaker and his face apeared. Milo shrugged and stepped up to hit his face. No effect. Milo hit again, and the room seemed to rumble.

" OH FER CRYING OUT-"

Annabelle put a hand on his shoulder and she punched the wall. It seemed to fly far off and the room colapsed.

"Nice shot, little girl," Coach's voice boomed over. "You sissys could learn from her!"

The boys all looked off in different directions and rolled their eyes.

---

"Christ," Bill whined while he crossed the mine field. "WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THIS MIND?"

"The writers," Ewan said, pulling himself up from the exploding wall.

---

Milo and Annabelle had just jumped into the cannon-gun and were crossing the platforms. Neither of them were really talking.

"S***!" Annabelle yelled out, as she lost her footing on a platform. Milo jumped towards her and grabbed her just in time. He pulled her up and she collasped on the platform, regaining her breath.

"T-thanks," She said.

---

Bill and Ewan were racing down the rails at the end of the mind. They punched whatever got in their way, and were about to reach the end, when Annabelle and Milo came flying past, knocking both boys off. They responned at the begging of the rails moments later.

"NOT COOL SIS!"

---

After the guys got to the end, all four kids were waiting for the coach to show up.

"So, we saw you guys together earlier, what's up with that?" Ewan teased Milo and Anna.

"Shut up, little brother,"

"Hey, it's not my fault you and mike were born a few minutes before me,"

"QUIET MAGGOTS," Coach boomed, walking into the room. He gave out the badges, some music played, and they were out of the mind.

---

"Let's get to Milla's before the guys go in," Bill said, running off ahead. Everyone shrugged and followed him.

---

"...and that's what you do in case the party catches fire," Milla explained to the bored faces. Bill and the group apeared, out of breath, and colapesed on the dock.

"Oh.... Gott.... I'm dead," Bill said, causing everyone to giggle.

"How nice of you to join us darlings," Milla said, smiling. "Now we can all go into my mind."

The children were all warped into the door, and into her head. "Woah." Cee said, turning and staring at her surroundings. Everything was bright, poppy, and girly. "I'm gonna enjoy it here."

"Go ahead children," said Milla from a floating TV, "Go ahead and try to get to the top floor of the club."

Hopping on their levitation balls, the children all ran off.

-----

"Look," Milo said, "Who are these guys?" He was pointing to some tall figures that were dancing.

"No idea," Annabelle said, walking up to one of them and poking them.

"Woah!" she yelled, "Total buzzkill!"

Meanwhile, Cecilia and Mike were at the other end of the platform dancing.

"This is fun." Mike said, "I'm glad we stopped."

"Totally." The lights were flashing around them, and she looked up. "Hey, what's that?" She was pointing to a small platform attached to the wall.

"Let's look." They both went up and levitated over to the platform. Looking inside, it was quite dark, unlike the mind. They looked at eachother, than proceeded in.

(wait i thought we needed sasha's badge too to get in?? but okay)

lixa looked around the room. "wow..you talk about the life of the party."she said as she hopped on her ball and began to roll around. she reached a platform and jumped over to a ledge. she got up and saw a room full of toys. as she walked in she noticed a chest. she walked over and opened it. she screamed as something grabbed her and pulled her in.

Archived