Home

Psychonauts in: "A New Beginning 2: Hot & Fresh From The Oven" The Epic RP

"Cause I felt like it." Cecilia said, "And cause I felt like making my powers a crapload better." She was TKing a book and floating it around.

There was a slight pause, "What about you Milo?" Lixa asked

"I have no idea how to do anything with my psychic powers.. or at least how to control them."

"Control them?" Cecilia asked

"I knew I was psychic when I had on and off spurts of invisibility. Also, it runs in the family."

"Hmm, that's cool." Cee responded, "So, where is everyone from, home life?"

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That kind of blows." Milo said, "I just live with my sister and my mom in San Fransisco, the average teenage life, nothing too special."

Another pause, "I'm from New York. Upstate, not the city. It's just my parents and I.. my sister moved out to go to college. I'm on my school's flute line, and I just ended a serious relationship."

"Really?" Lixa asked

"Yeah, that's mostly why I went to camp...cause we're neighbors." She nodded her head and her mouth grew tenser. Hopefully, some adult would show up soon....

"The names Cruller" The man snapped back, "and the burgers ARN'T done!"

"I wasn't hungry..." Lixa responded, "Now do you know where the councelers went?"

"How should I know, I've been making this food for you kids!"

"Well," Milo threw out, "That was productive"

"What now?" Lixa asked, sitting back down.

"Now, we wait some more...and do something else....maybe a game." Cecilia suggested.

"Ugh," Milo smacked his head into the table he was sitting at, "Board games are dumb."

"What do you suggest, then?" Lixa asked, hands on hips sternly looking at him. Cecilia stared too, albiet not being in the conversation.

"Something not dumb. We're at a summer camp, let's go do outdoorsy things." He got up and headed for the door, "I am bored, and I am going to the lake. Have fun playing your board games." He left, tensly, leaving a bad feeling in the room.

Lixa or Cecilia didn't speak, than Cecilia broke the silence, "One of us should follow him..."

"Yeah... You go."

"Why me?"

"Cause, I'm not a fan of the water."

Cecilia just sighed and muttured, "Fine. Come get us if something happens..." with that, she got up and walked out, heading for the lake.

lixa looked around the cabin and discovered crayons and paper.*color-time* she thought as she began to color. as she was coloring, the crayons began to float over to the nearst wall and began to write a message. *now for some blue...wtf*she thought as she couldn't find it and looked over at the wall. "omg.."

Down at the lake, Cecilia found Milo sitting at the end of a dock, feet dangling off the end, peering into the water. She noticed he was muttering to himself, she needed to find out what though. Turning invisible, she took the quietest steps possible and snuck over to the dock by him. Standing about a meter behind him, she heard him talking to himself. "Stupid camp.." he muttered, "Why did I even have to go? Nothing interesting is gonna happen." Slowly, Cecilia placed a hand on his shoulder, scaring him. "Who's there?"

"It's just me." She said, turning visible again.

He let out a sigh, "Where's Lixa?"

"Still at the lodge. We thought someone should come down to see what's the matter with you."

"I'm just bored, is all. We've been here for about two hours and nothing has happened."

"Give it time.... things will happen." She looked at him and smiled, him grinning back. "Who knows, maybe even more kids will show up."

(Okay, I think I may create another few characters...cause this whole 3 campers thing isn't as fun as when there are a good 6 or 7...)

(true enough and we need to recruit more people on this...or blackmail them or something) "i dont believe it.." she said to herself as the image displayed a message. "been kidnapped...need help... sign razputin". as lixa sat there and stared the image disappeared. "what the hell!" she shouted. "I SAID IT WILL TAKE AWHILE....darn kids and being all rushy rushy"

(Congrads, and I'll probably make more just for the heck of it.) At the dock, Milo and cecilia sat at the edge, peering out at the wreckage off into the distance "What is that over there?" She asked

"It was an insane asylum." Milo said, "That's where the whole brain hijacking thing happened, and it got destroyed in a major psychic battle. At least that's what my sister told me."

"Woah." Than fotsteps could be heard running down the dock steps. "YOU GUYSS" It was Lixa, she looked distressed.

"What's up?" Cee asked,

"Razputin! Somethign wrong!"

"Wait, Raz Aquato, the famous Psychonauts?" Milo asked

"Something in the lodge, he's been kidnapped!"

"Holy sheep." Cecilia said, "We need to make a plan."

"we need to find the counselers"she wheezed as she held her sides. "we are just three people...what happens if we get ambushed..we need to at least tell someone something"she said as she sat on the ground. "man i hope i dont have to kill anyone...i just promised my daddy i wouldnt"

(Alright, introducing the new characters right now. And guess what: TRIPLETS!)

Name: Michael, Ewan, and Annabelle Renard

Looks: All have dark brunette hair with hazel eyes, Michael and Ewan's hair cut short, but not buzzed, and Annabelle's long and straight. The boys wear regular jeans and a camp t-shirt(Michael's Grey and Ewan's Brown), and she wears black skinny jeans and a camp t-shirt, She wears navy flip flops, and the boys wear different chuck taylors.

Personalities: Michael is charismatic and friendly, Ewan is much more sensitive yet very sarcastic and a but narcisistic, and Annabelle and kind of a bitch, but is nice at heart.

Powers: Michael's is mind reading, Ewan's is levitation, and Annabelle's is clairvoyance.

Notes: Triplets, but not identical.

---

"Oh I never make a promise I can't keep." Said a male voice behind them, "Especially when it results in killing." It was a generally plain looking boy, standing in between another boy and a girl.

"Oh snap." Lixa said, "Are you who's responsible for this, cause if so I'll kick your ass."

"Lixa!" Cecilia said, "don't jump to conclusions! They look our age. Now, did you just show up or what?"

"Actually, yeah." Said the other boy, "I'm Michael. These are my brother and sister, Ewan and Annabelle."

"Nice to meet you, and see we have more people to help us."

"Help you?"

"Come to the main lodge. Lixa, Milo, and I will explain everything."

"Woah," Ewan said, "This is gonna be AWESOME! Let's go save him!"

"Uhh, don't you think we should wait for an adult?" Annabelle asked, "C'mon stupid, get a brainl."

"The only adult I've seen was this old guy, and I've been here the whole time." Cecilia said, "There was a note saying one of the councelers would be back soon, and to wait."

"Don't you think this might be a setup?" Mike asked

"Wait, explain?" Cee said

"Well, what if the councelers are off somewhere watching everything we do, and this is all an evaluation of how we react?"

"That seems logical, but it also MAKES NO SENSE" Ewan said,

"God, you don't have to yell!" Mike responded

"Wait, what if it's a different kind of setup. The criminals behind this are watching everything we do, and as soon as some of us leave camp, we're dead."

"Some of us leave...or stay." Milo said....

"Are you saying no matter what we do, we're not safe?" Lixa asked

"Exactly."

"Let's all do that" Cee recommended. Everyone got up and started walking across the bridge, Cecilia falling behind a little. This situation seemed a little daunting, and someone noticed.

"Hey," She heard a voice say. Cecilia looked up from her feet and saw one of the triplets, Michael, speaking to her.

"Hi." She said back, "Well...how are you?"

"Oh, you know...about as good as anyone in this situation..."

Cecilia giggled a little, "Yeah... this is a lot for the first day." They smiled at eachother and walked on.

Archived