Home

K1 Legion of the Deadeye

e-varmint

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would even wager that it's a better way to do it :D

And you're a forum youngin whether you like it or not ;)

_EW_

I defer to your wisdom on both counts.

Maybe I'll add hex-editing to the tutorial.

It covers the .uti and GUI icon also.

-

I defer to your wisdom on both counts.

Maybe I'll add hex-editing to the tutorial.

It covers the .uti and GUI icon also.

-

That would be cool - I don't think some of the newer users even know what a hex editor is :xp:

I'm looking forward to reading it.

_EW_

That would be cool - I don't think some of the newer users even know what a hex editor is :xp:

I'm looking forward to reading it.

_EW_

My favorite is Cygnus Hex Editor-Free Version. It does everything I need. I actually use it quite a bit when I make new areas (the old way, where I copy an existing one and retexture it).

The sabers will be in the beta testing stage within the week

Excellent!!!

Now we need a Team Name.

Is there already a Team Deadeye?

-

Fixed ;)

_EW_

I am not quite sure that I fully appreciate your meaning, sir. Are you disparaging my choice of words in the referenced post?

I don't think so... I think it should be something like Team Varmint!

Team Duncan i say

Let's make the official choices Team Deadeye, Team Varmint, or Team Duncan. Whichever proves most popular gets the nod.

-

I'll pick one pf the three choices the day before the mod is released. I have no particular preference, as long as it does not duplicate an existing name.

A little off topic here, but how do you play kotor in like a window like when you run like internet explorer or something like that

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143299&highlight=windowed

I am not quite sure that I fully appreciate your meaning, sir. Are you disparaging my choice of words in the referenced post?

-

Oh, no :(

I wasn't trying to be insulting - just trying to say that you need a team name that's better than "Team [iNSERT SPECIES]."

I think that Team Varmint and Team Deadeye are both good names.

:)

_EW_

Oh, no :(

I wasn't trying to be insulting - just trying to say that you need a team name that's better than "Team [iNSERT SPECIES]."

I think that Team Varmint and Team Deadeye are both good names.

:)

_EW_

My sense of humor has been causing me some issues today. I keep coming across as being irritated, when I am actually being silly(ish). I was envisioning John Cleese in a Monty Python skit when I wrote that.

I'm having trouble... With the lightsabers... I'm trying to make it so that one side is black and then the other side is re and yellow, and so on, and when I follow your tutorial it shows up as still the red double blade. If you could figure it out for me can you. I'm gonna try hex editing it to work but I'm not sure if that will work.

I'm having trouble... With the lightsabers... I'm trying to make it so that one side is black and then the other side is re and yellow, and so on, and when I follow your tutorial it shows up as still the red double blade. If you could figure it out for me can you. I'm gonna try hex editing it to work but I'm not sure if that will work.

Well, I don't understand how to make a black one, since black is supposed to show up as transparent. Have you tried doing just the red and blue to make sure that there are no errors in the tutorial?

Archived