Home

K1 Legion of the Deadeye

e-varmint

I'm still in "silly mode". This one is going to be a 1-module quickie that triggers during normal gameplay. Somewhere I can find an appropriate static door. Not Tatooine. There are going to be Deadeye Duncan clones, and lots of 'em. And they will probably want to eat your brains.

Other possible titles: Army of the DeadEye. Night of the Living Deadeye. Dawn of the DeadEye. DeadEye Outcasts. DeadEye Academy. You get the picture.......

Of course, there will be some sort of skull-on-a-stick weapon. And the Armor of The Dead!

http://www.e-varmint.net/ArmorOfTheDead.html

Deadeye Arena On Korriban

korarena44.jpg

This is the basic deadeye layout. I will concoct an appropriate script to create others as these get killed off.

Korriban Outdoor Cantina:

kor-cant1.jpg

kor-cant2.jpg

-

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey i can make the armor for you if you want

If you would like to contribute an armor of some type, feel free! The only one that I am making is the AoTD

E-varmit's already working on the armor.

Indeed I am! Here is the Concept Armor Of The Dead:

http://www.e-varmint.net/ArmorOfTheDead.html

I'll make the final version darker, and probably add more pattern to the red areas.

It has a rakghoul-skin underlay.

oh ok. oh well at least i have an idea for a new armor now

You can make something besides the AoTD, if you like. Anyone else who wants to make something is also welcome to do so.

Wow, Varmint.

I like that armor a lot, and it's not even finished yet.

Thanks! I have a "template" for class90xx, so I can crank 'em out. I still need to make the female template, though.

i am going to make a black armor with bones on the arm body and leg plates and have a scale undarlay

Schweeet!

PM me or post a screenshot when it is done. I am in no hurry to release this, so I'll wait until everyone has had a chance to finish anything that they may wish to contribute.

Of course, I will make sure to give the appropriate credits at the TOP of the readmefile and release post!

• 4 weeks later...
Nice area dude! im downloading this! Wait witch door on koriban is it? the one accross form the zerka office? please not be it!

Not that door, RedHawke uses it in one of his mods. The actual trigger is under wraps until the release. So are the deadeyes.

I'm interested. I just need to figure out what it is that the item will be. Any suggestions?

Anything that does not require the alteration of a .2da file. Armors and robes are always popular. A Lightsaber Of The Dead might not be a bad idea. What types of items have you made in the past, and what do you enjoy making?

Archived