Home

(TSL) Can't find right .uti

MacTavish

Open the UTI's until you find one with texture variant 5. Alternatively spawn the items in-game until you find the one using that texture.

Whoa, this is strange, I searched through all of the .uti's and NONE of them have 5 as their texture variant :lol:. I guess it just isn't used in the game, but I think I can still use it for a custom .uti, right?

Whoa, this is strange, I searched through all of the .uti's and NONE of them have 5 as their texture variant :lol:. I guess it just isn't used in the game, but I think I can still use it for a custom .uti, right?

Umm...

First, did you check weapons or clothing? Theres a difference you know.

Weapons use a model variety, clothing use a texture variety. Go through all the clothing, such as robes, the robe-armors, and the armors. You should be able to find that at least 1 uses Texture Variety 5.

Umm...

First, did you check weapons or clothing? Theres a difference you know.

Weapons use a model variety, clothing use a texture variety. Go through all the clothing, such as robes, the robe-armors, and the armors. You should be able to find that at least 1 uses Texture Variety 5.

I meant that I searched thorough all of the a_light's and a_medium's. Since the texture is called PMBC05 the "C" I thought was either light or medium armor.

Archived