Home

Wall-E...Worst movie ever...? (spoiler potential)

KinchyB

I know myself well enough to know that I'll listen to the score once and then never again (even though I enjoyed it a great deal). I did, however, download the Peter Gabriel track as I am a big fan of his stuff.

If I do have a change of heart and decide to get the whole thing, I'll either download it or get it through Amazon.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know myself well enough to know that I'll listen to the score once and then never again (even though I enjoyed it a great deal). I did, however, download the Peter Gabriel track as I am a big fan of his stuff.

If I do have a change of heart and decide to get the whole thing, I'll either download it or get it through Amazon.

I would have ordered it online, but I didn't want to wait... I wanted it now... You know what I mean? :lol:

What's the fun in ordering it online? Cheater! :xp: It's so much more fun to look in a billion stores and then buy the last copy. XD

I'm a CD-aholic... as soon as I hear one song by an artist I go out and buy that CD... then I buy all the CDs... like a movie? I go out and buy the soundtrack... ^^

BTW, I'm listening to the soundtrack now, I love it. :D

I did the same thing. I listened to them all once, but just kept the Peter Gabriel credit song.

I'm going to hack it up in SoundForge later tonight and throw it on my phone so I can have it as a ringtone :D

_EW_

Went to go see it again today. Gal next to me couldn't figure out why I started sobbing when the Chihuahua trailer started. However, in the next few seconds she completely understood the mental anguish I was going through. :hor:

What's wrong with Disney giving Miss Hilton the finger? :p

Seriously though, I saw that and nearly barfed. Granted, Disney's come up with some pretty lame stuff in the past, but...

I'm a CD-aholic... as soon as I hear one song by an artist I go out and buy that CD... then I buy all the CDs... like a movie? I go out and buy the soundtrack... ^^
Hehe, I used to do that too. Then I had many-lots of hundreds of dollars of music stolen from my vehicle and then I never could bring myself to care that much about CDs again.

BTW, I'm listening to the soundtrack now, I love it. :D
Oscar for best original score? I bet it will at least get a nod. I've had "Define Dancing" stuck in my head for days. :)

EDIT: Also, can I just say that the the BnL jingle was pretty well done. They obviously put a lot of effort into getting that right.

Hehe, I used to do that too. Then I had many-lots of hundreds of dollars of music stolen from my vehicle and then I never could bring myself to care that much about CDs again.

Oscar for best original score? I bet it will at least get a nod. I've had "Define Dancing" stuck in my head for days. :)

EDIT: Also, can I just say that the the BnL jingle was pretty well done. They obviously put a lot of effort into getting that right.

The orchestral pieces are sooo versitle... Look at the "First Date" then "Rogue Robots"... no wonder the movie is so great... I believe good background music can make or break a movie... and Wall-E's music definently helped make the movie.

Archived