Home

Unreal Tournament 360

Darth Groovy

I might think about it in a couple of weeks. But as of right now, I'm flat broke.

Wait for them to patch it first. The same thing that happened on the ps3 version is happening all over again. Currently there is no open mic chat like in MOST 360 live games. Nope on this one you have to push a button to talk which sucks the big one. This happened on the PS3 version, and it took them about half a year to patch it. Now after several delays, here it is on 360 and still no open mic. It took me a while to practice to get back into the swing of things with the warfare mode, and once I finally felt confident, I joined a server, only to find out that YET again, I cannot communicate with my team mates. Severe disappointment. Not sure how the mic works on co-op as nobody on my buddy list has it yet. Other than that huge problem, the game actually looks better on the 360. 360 version supports 1080p while the PS3 version had a max output of 720P. Hopefully I don't have to wait half a year again for another patch. Damn you Epic. *kicks something*

Archived