Home

Dark side Mira?

Burnseyy

well i saw on youtube, that you could make Mira evil. so i was like 'ohh never tried that.' and had to try it.

I have the xbox version.

Anyone know if it's possible on the xbox version?

because there seem to be a few minor differences between the PC and XBOX version. >_>

AFAIK yes, it is possible. Of course you have to be LS or neutral up to and including the moment the game chooses to give you either Mira or Hanharr, and then attain high influence with her, through mostly LS acts. Then you have to be completely rotten to the core and not miss a single Darkside point after that and she will go DS.

Obviously be more evil. ;)

I never bothered with it, but you will probably have the best luck if you get Mira as quickly as humanly possible. If you skip some side quests that give ls/ds points and go back and do them later after you have Mira that should help a little as well.

yer, i've done all the first stuff, but shes stuck on neutral. ^^;
Well, of course, you will have to become very darksided in order for her to be. And your influence with her will have to be very high, but with her that's easy because you can get it to 90+ just by talking to her on the Ebon Hawk.

It sounds pretty a little difficult to do. I have never tried it before either. I guess that it is just a balancing act.
Not really. Just don't have the goody-goodies like Mira in your party while you're out punching little old ladies and eating succulent baby flesh (a fitting phrase that I borrowed from Scorchy's walkthrough) and you won't loose influence with them. ;)

Archived