Home

Insults

Burnseyy

oookay, not sure if this is the right catagory :^:, buuut

We've all heard insults on KOTOR... like schutta, nerf-herder...

But does anyone know any more?

I'm writing fanfictions and a few would definitely be appreciated :lol:

My minds just gone blank.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vongspawn

Sithspit

Sith's blood

Son of a Bantha

Grubber

Frak

Fierfek - curseword used well after KOTOR, but they won't know.

hmm, son of a bantha :lol:

thanks!

Bantha poo-doo is classic.

oh, indeed it is.

:xp:

and whilst this is somewhat in topic... has anyone else noticed the similarity in the name Y'toub system and You Tube? no? yes?

>.>;

sithspawn

osik works if the character using it is Mandalorian or just well-acquainted with them, lol

can't think of any others that haven't been said...

Y'toub system is where Nal Hutta / Nar Shaddaa are, and I'm pretty sure Y'toub is older than YouTube...

You know... you could find curse words in other languages and use them as your own...

Would a curse in another language qualify as profanity? If so, then forget what I suggested. lol

:lol:

I might just find some distinguishingly horrible non-sentiants in star wars, and come up with my own insults. like... Hutt-slime

orrr....

gamorrean-features.

:^:

I think I know why you create thread like these... it's for the sake of simply responding to one comment after another and getting recognized for the number of posts you submit... I thought I was the only one doing that. Anyway, I have no problem with it.

Only a hutt's spawn would be so devious!:lol:

You could just use actual insults. When I read something, seeing made-up words like "schutta", "bantha fodder", "ranto skrag", "krif", "frag", "stshlap", and so on put a damper on my immersion in the story.

But that's just me.

^ Oops, sorry! I see that you did... classic.

If only there was a Monty Python spin-off of Star Wars... we would never have this problem. "You're mother was a Dewback and you're father smell't of Bantha-Poodoo! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"

Archived