Home

Alien Life Confirmed?

Nedak

Thats why its called an opinion. If NASA did find life on Mars (or other locations), we will never have the clearance to obtain such knowledge. Area 51 is an example of myth meets technological advancement. Most of what we call ufos are man made, or our governments allready knows what is going on. I think there is a level of moral responsibility to keep information about alien life away from the public. If we awoke to the news that life exists elsewhere, some people will react in an extremely violent or religious manner. People will be scared from not understanding the unknown. Some extremists will arm themselves, for they believe a foreign invader is a threat. On the flip side of the coin, some people will worship the alien new comers. I think it would be nieve to jump to both conclusions, but the majority of the world will not see aliens from a neutral perspective. During Ronald Regan's presidental terms, he made an interesting comment. Even though he was refering to breaking down borders, he did shead some light on how people may behave. "If we were to be threatened by an alien invader, the borders we have in place would crumble. We would be united." <--- Loosely quoted. Our government would react militarily to prevent first contact with the general pupulation. Why? Anything that threatens the day to day activity of normality will cause psychological harm. I'm willing to bet that some countries would fire a missle upon first contact. Since there are countries bent on maintaining control, they will try to eliminate anything that will change social psychology.

Just a quick thought - The aliens want to be seen. The government doesn't want you to see them. Who do you think is more likely to have their goal accomplished? Since we're making claims with no proof whatsoever now, here's one: why would the government find out at all? For all we know, in the alien culture, a people's leaders might be wealthy oil CEOs. So maybe they won't go to the elected US officials - they'll go to OPEC.

_EW_

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came across this...

Hm... And please, after you read the movie's title, tell me, what luy means?

Edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpzwqZkmaN0&feature=related

This will freak you out!

Bah this story is like inspired from Dark Colony... AWESOME GAME!

Edit2: This even MORE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkeOUzKRzLY

Edit3:

If you still want more watch this, you won't sleep at night I'm telling ya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTOYmwu_Qo&feature=related

Hm... And please, after you read the movie's title, tell me, what luy means?

It's just a typo...

This will freak you out!

Bah this story is like inspired from Dark Colony... AWESOME GAME!

I love how they make it seem like Aliens would be hostile.

Edit3:

If you still want more watch this, you won't sleep at night I'm telling ya

I lol'd

Archived