Home

Playable Female Twilek Head

From the Read-me:

Female Playable Twi’lek Head V 1.0

TSL

Author: BIOShazard / TriggerGod

Contact me at:

LucasForums (KOTOR Section) (TriggerGod)

Team Gizka Forums (BIOShazard)

Info: This is the Female Twilek Head I am doing in my spare time. Honestly, it took up a lot of time…

Anyways, expect a Male version, along with the pack, where you don’t have to install 2 separate mod.

Have fun with this…

Installation: Use the Installer included.

Compatibility: The only issues I could think of is that another mod uses the same names as one of my files (not 2das)

Permissions: This mod may not be used in another without my strict permission.

Disclaimer:

This mod is not in any way shape or form endorsed by LucasForums, Obsidian Entertainment, Bioware, ect…

Anything that happens to your computer or game is completely your fault, not mine. Have a nice day.

I forgot to put in thanks... (I has that memory problem :() So I'll post them here:

Thanks go to:

Eefluxx - Telling me I have to click on different line in a 2da for the editor to recognize changes. :D

Ferc Kast - Answering my questions on the TSLPatcher. :D

Fred Tetra - KTool :D

Stoffe -mkb- - TSLPatcher :D

Makers of Adobe Photoshop - Making Photoshop, and its plugins (specifically CS2 :D)

Filefront link up when its up. Until then:

Filefront Link

You may want to change the skin tone to actually match the head. They're two different colors. :/

It looks quite fine. Though I would recommend going into photoshop and matching the skin tones a little.

I'll fix it in V2/V1.1

Or when I make the pack. Whichever comes first :)

Besides, once you into the Peragus mines, you shouldn't have to see the underwear model... unless your using a Skip Peragus mod.

Anyway I believe this has already been done. But still well worth the effort.

The stoffe made one a while ago, yes. But it looked much different.

You may want to change the skin tone to actually match the head. They're two different colors. :/

Yeah - completely different.

_EW_

Filefront Link Up.

Don't worry about the tones. I'm gonna take the original, and modify it, so it'll look more... natural.. to the head...

EDIT:

*twitch*

already enough d/l's to be number one.

Looks like my Underwear fix will be another hot one... :D

EDIT2:

Ferc has fixed the Underwear problem, and has fixed a changes.ini problem he found. Considering popularity (?) of my original, it should be up by the end of the day. Hopefully.

Archived