Home

Mayhem Festival

Darth Groovy

"But I just bought this last week for $60!"

"Sorry, we only give $25 for that trade-in."

"****!"

Hah, I've never even been to Illinois, but sounds like fun. Got a lot of heavy bands playing there. Good luck you BF:BC deserter! *Sob*

"But I just bought this last week for $60!"

"Sorry, we only give $25 for that trade-in."

"****!"

Hah, I've never even been to Illinois, but sounds like fun. Got a lot of heavy bands playing there. Good luck you BF:BC deserter! *Sob*

Sorry I had some issues to attend to that day, and had to take it back, but I will probably pick it up again when I get paid again. So far it was pretty cool.

"Psst, that's what happens when you keep buying ghey games! Read the reviews first!"

Nah, I keep 85% of my games and I always read the reviews. It's been around 6 months since I last traded any games, and that was to GameCrazy, and it was a bunch of ****ty PS2 games that a friend gave me. These were like- $5 off eBay if you're lucky ****ty games. :V

Anyway, just counting down the days eh? Make sure those cow camo pants are washed and probably pressed.

Nah, I keep 85% of my games and I always read the reviews. It's been around 6 months since I last traded any games, and that was to GameCrazy, and it was a bunch of ****ty PS2 games that a friend gave me. These were like- $5 off eBay if you're lucky ****ty games. :V

Anyway, just counting down the days eh? Make sure those cow camo pants are washed and probably pressed.

Too damn hot for the urban BDUs, but if it makes you feel any better I got some nice camo shorts...

Archived