Home

I want Jedi Academy Perfect Episode III Blades for KotOR and TSL

DarthJacen

I want a mod that imports the blades from Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to the KoTOR Games and the Episode III blades mod that makes them nice and pointy at the top and straight at the bottom. The games use the same engine so it's not impossible. The question really is will anyone do it?

Ehh... that's actually impossible as Kotor, and JK3 both have different, Game engines, but I think it could be done, not really sure though.

If you want a mod that makes a good looking lightsaber, I would go with the Ultimate Saber Mod.

Also this is in the wrong forum, its suppose to go here

Moving to Mod Requests forum, please note where you post your threads. The Taris Upper City Emporium is for the posting of mod releases only. Thanks.

Also as to porting...

Our Modding Rules Thread

7. Mods containing assets (models, textures, sounds, etc.) ported from another game are prohibited

It is against Lucasarts policy to port assets from one game to another. Holowan Laboratories does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods, even if it is for your own personal use. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game.

Sorry.

Gee, Red Hawke, that's too bad, but I love your work. I've downloaded many mods from you!

EDIT:

I, think, that I have done it myself with the colors, anyway. I was wondering how I was doing with my amateur modding skills. I'd like to attach them to an e-mail to ask. I didn't think I can get the pointy blade, but I might be able to get the lightsaber colors (the six, I did) closer to the Episode III style blade.

Moving to Mod Requests forum, please note where you post your threads. The Taris Upper City Emporium is for the posting of mod releases only. Thanks.

Also as to porting...

Our Modding Rules Thread

Sorry.

Actually the blades he wants were a mod created for JA, not the default assets. Not that it matters much, since the game engines are different and the blades would have to be reworked either way.

[quote name=The Padawannabe

] Originally Posted by DarthJacen

... Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to the KoTOR Games ... The games use the same engine so it's not impossible.

Whoever told you that obviously has no idea about differences between those two game engines. JA was made using Q3 engine whereas both KotORs were made using NWN engine.

Actually the blades he wants were a mod created for JA, not the default assets. Not that it matters much, since the game engines are different and the blades would have to be reworked either way.

Whoever told you that obviously has no idea about differences between those two game engines. JA was made using Q3 engine whereas both KotORs were made using NWN engine.

I originally, learned that on Wikipedia, but now, that I'm looking for it, it disappeared. I wonder if someone removed that from the Quake III: Team Arena article.

I apologize, I should have re-checked the article.

You know, what I probably was looking at the fact that Jennifer Hale and Jason Marsden are in both.

You never ever take wikipedia as first source of information. Anyone can put whatever scam they like there.

Despite that possibility, the vast majority of information on there is 100% accurate, I go there when I want to look up old TV shows, or learn about some thing, I didn't know.

The Beetoveen's 9th Symphony article gave me the first look at the original lyrics to Ode to Joy. They are not the same as the ones in Joyful, Joyful, We adore Thee, sorry.

Archived