Home

Mandalore Becomes A Jedi

Ferc Kast

As a feature of this mod, you will now have a Darkside transition of Sith Eyes.

So, you can vote here for which you would like to see in the release of this mod.

Here are your 3 options to choose from (Click the thumbnail to see the options):

mandalore_compare2.jpg

Other than that, I really have nothing to report for this mod.

Teh bump, it calls out to me!

Anyways, I pick Option 2, as well as a few other members of Exiled Studios (Pikmin being one of them. I can't remember the other 2 for my life.)

Could you also make Mandalore some kind of suitable rebreather, mouthpiece or helmet to go with these robes? The voice files will still sound like they're coming through a helmet, so it's probably best that you make up for this in some way. :)

...I am making up for this in some way; The 2 feature bugs were what will make up for it. Though, I'm not spoiling that surprise just yet.

This looks really cool Ferc! Now all we need is a canderous romance mod.

Thanks. lulz; Sorry to disappoint but this'll be my last big-scale WIP project for a while...

As a feature of this mod, you will now have a Darkside transition of Sith Eyes.

So, you can vote here for which you would like to see in the release of this mod.

Here are your 3 options to choose from (Click the thumbnail to see the options):

mandalore_compare2.jpg

Other than that, I really have nothing to report for this mod.

Remember people, Ferc is asking for your opinions on these 3 DS Transitions, and not input on the full mod, or his leaving (which not even my modding team knows about.)

So, pick one of those 3, and move along. :^:

man this looks totally awesome but now i have come to the place when i must make a choice this mod your working on or mandalore full armor cause i like his armor very much espically the helmet

If you're really concerned, don't be. I guess that I could slip in a spoiler right now so that you realize what you're really choosing between. ;)

The 2 feature bugs were to let Mandalore switch between his helmeted & unhelmeted appearances. The item called Mandalore's Armor, (a_heavy_x01) from vanilla TSL, will now let you equip his armor on/off at any time.

Archived