Home

Movie blue Force Lightning?

DarthJacen

(Okay, final new thread from me for awhile)

I was trying to find a mod that would change the default Force Lightning effect to one that looks closer to the movies where it comes out of Atris' fingers, for example, and zaps Brianna the Handmaiden, with blue electrical sparks going down her body like I see in a mod made for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy movie battles. Plus, the lightning should throw the target across the room like with Mace Windu getting pushed out the window from Palpatines Force Lightning in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Plus, I want to make a person holding a lightsaber immune to it.

If this mod is out already, let me know, and I'll stop chirping.

• 5 weeks later...

i can make blue force lightning for you but i cant do all those nice effects like knocking them back as that would require me to change what the force powers effect is and i dont know anything about that (yet)

but if you want me to re color the lightning do you want it to look like this

f_work32m_fbe9f3f.jpg

i can make blue force lightning for you but i cant do all those nice effects like knocking them back as that would require me to change what the force powers effect is and i dont know anything about that (yet)

but if you want me to re color the lightning do you want it to look like this

f_work32m_fbe9f3f.jpg

Yeah! That would be great! It's too bad you couldn't make the lightning straighter. as opposed to arched. And, I have and idea for the getting knocked across the room effect. Maybe the for wave animation can be duplicated for Force lightning, but maybe not. That picture looks really good, so far.

this is the final version and i found another mod that you can use that will add the force power need to knock them back

to get the desired shock effect (the knock down) use

Stoffe (RevanAnt)'s - High Level Force Powers mod for tsl

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/High_Level_Force_Powers;43066

chain lightning is what is being used in the pic below(also dont ask me why it looks like the lightning bounced off the floor lol)

f_moviebluefam_db9fe2c.jpg

its currently awaiting approval at filefront then it should be ready for me to pass a link on to you

Archived