Home

Some things you might want to see in SWBF3

OttoTheBlottoDog

What things would you like to see in SWBF3????  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What things would you like to see in SWBF3????

• Heroes in space, spawned in their ships
    • No hero time limit, just a health bar
    • Customizable armour, colour, weaponry
    • More character classes
    • Being able to fly ships in ground combat

I have played SWBF for years, the games are great, yet I believe they can still be improved with a couple of different things, such as heroes in space, no time limit on heroes, customizable armour/weaponry, there could be some more classes, or even being able to fly ships on land combat too.

My personal favourtie out of those options is the customization.

I would like to see what the rest of you think.......

Well, it's all about killing each other really, and you get mad when you get killed by someone?

But you get angrier when the kill is cheap. Have you ever been Engineering, and some nooblet sets off a mine right in front of you, and it kills you too? Angrier. Ever been spawn killed by an AT-AT on Hoth? Angrier. Ever been caught in crossfire between two camping snipers on Kamino? Angrier. Det Rushed, Heroed, Sniped, Spawned, the list goes on.

But, those things are all a part of the game. If the air support was easy to take care of like the Snowspeeders, and you could still lock-on and change classes after spawning, there wouldn't be too much to complain about.

But you get angrier when the kill is cheap. Have you ever been Engineering, and some nooblet sets off a mine right in front of you, and it kills you too? Angrier. Ever been spawn killed by an AT-AT on Hoth? Angrier. Ever been caught in crossfire between two camping snipers on Kamino? Angrier. Det Rushed, Heroed, Sniped, Spawned, the list goes on.

But, those things are all a part of the game. If the air support was easy to take care of like the Snowspeeders, and you could still lock-on and change classes after spawning, there wouldn't be too much to complain about.

Finally somebody agrees with me! I thought i was the only one smashing controllers becasue of this.(Play SWBF2 on Xbox alot)

I want the proper shooter controls back for the xbox... idk why the infantry combat controls were so different from every other shooter game out there... i understand that the structure of a game like BF needs slightly different controls but i didnt really understand why i had to press down on the d-pad to reload my guns...(heck i dont understand why i d-pad is necessary for anything short of some kind of menu with the way the xbox controller is brilliantly designed)

-in BF2 i really felt there was something wrong with the physics engine,, mainly that there wasnt really one... only thing you could say was properly effected by phyics is when you jump over nothing and fall to the ground or when you throw a grenade... i never really understood why when a fighter or something blew up in a hangar the pieces flew around as if it was in space or even why my bombs would arch downwards.... IN SPACE!!!...

obviously BF2 was another of a series of rushed productions from LA that included Revenge of the Sith (both the game and movie) and KOTOR TSL.. probably something else im forgeting...

anyway BF3 basically needs to fix everything that was wrong with BF2, mainly its existance and needs to be remade from the ground up.... hopefully using the Havok physics engine and controls that make sense

• 4 weeks later...

Everything that you said is exactly what I want, OttoTheBlottoDog. I was always thinking that there should be heroes in space battles. Like they could have Han in space battles and he could like have more maneuvers he could do. (Not sure if I spelled maneuvers right.) I hated Han in ground battles so I think space battles are a better place for him.

Archived