Home

Darth Vader TFU Footage

I cant find the source this exact second but I'm searching everywhere so Ill post it soon.

Ok here is light side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gft-9QaO8OU&feature=related

Instead of fighting palpatine you could kill vader instead. After you killed him you have the option of then killing the emperor. Killing them both is dark side.:D

I covered all of them right?

So have i got this right?

*SPOILERS*!!

You have the dark side where u kill vader and the emperor and then the light side one. And 2 more if you kill just the emperor or kill just vader. Then theres the real one. Is that right?

And how do you do the spoiler text where its all white and you have to highlight it to see. How do u do spoilers full stop?

So have i got this right?

*SPOILERS*!!

You have the dark side where u kill vader and the emperor and then the light side one. And 2 more if you kill just the emperor or kill just vader. Then theres the real one. Is that right?

And how do you do the spoiler text where its all white and you have to highlight it to see. How do u do spoilers full stop?

Correct:D

Ok here is light side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gft-9QaO8OU&feature=related

Instead of fighting palpatine you could kill vader instead. After you killed him you have the option of then killing the emperor. Killing them both is dark side.:D

I covered all of them right?

**SPOILER ALERT**

I beat the game last night and ending was battling Darth Vader(not killing him), then during a cutscene the Emperor says to kill Vader and take his place and at the same time Master Kota tries to kill the Emperor, you then have the choice of going to kill Darth Vader and taking his place at the Emperor's side(although you must battle Vader again and he has FULL HEALTH again and seems harder to beat this time), if you choose to do that and beat Vader, it then goes to another cutscene where the Emperor says to show that you are now a Sith and to become his Apprentice you must kill Master Kota, the Apprentice pulls his lightsaber, acts like he's going to strike Kota but tries to strike the Emperor, but the Emperor was on his toes. The Emperor then presumeably kills you, but in a cutscene at the very end you come back reminiscant of Anakin turning to Darth Vader(man turning to machine). This is the Dark Side ending. I did lose to Vader once and there was no alternate ending cutscene or anything like that, you just start over.

For the light side ending, you battle Darth Vader first but don't kill him(just the same as the dark side ending), but then when the same first cutscene comes on after the battle, you then choose to save Kota by battling the Emperor, if you beat him it goes to cutscene, where the Emperor says, "You were destined to destroy me, DO IT!" The Apprentice has no second thoughts until Kota persuades him not to kill him in anger. The Emperor then uses Force Lightning on Kota(not killing him) and then right after that him and the Apprentice have a Force Lightning stalemate, which ends in the Emperor, Vader and the Apprentice all being blown away from the lightning. The Emperor and Vader survive, the Apprentice dies. I did not die before "beating"(by beating I mean before the cutscene) the Emperor. I doubt it would have an ending either though as the level wouldn't be complete.

I am doubting there are any other endings, though I wish there was.

Open a square bracket - [ - and type SPOILER, then close the square bracket - ]. Type your spoiler. When finished with the spoiler, open another bracket and type /SPOILER then close the bracket.

On topic, I am pleased that alternate endings at least exist. That gives the game immediate replay value - I'll not only have to complete it with every combination of sabres and robes, but also for each of light and dark!:lol:

Also, if the code to play as Vader works, I'll have to play through as him - he looks amazing in TFU!

Archived