Home

Achilles' Crippling Strike Mod

Achilles

I created this mod a few years ago after noticing that Bao-Dur's specialized unarmed feat tree was not fixed in the patch.

Since feats are hardcoded, I renamed Handmaiden's Echani Strike feat tree and gave Bao-Dur access as well. Unfortunately, they're a little weaker than the feats he's supposed to have, but sometimes we just have to make due with what we have :(

Readme and completely unnecessary screenshots can be found (along with the download link) at KotOR Files.

Enjoy!

Linky

Technically it doesn't (I made the name up).

Bao-Dur is supposed to have four unique unarmed combat feats: Shield Breaker, Repulsor Strike, Electrical Strike, & Gravitonic Strike. The first one works, but the other three are broken.

Similarly, Handmaiden gets a specialized unarmed combat feat tree called Echani Strike. Since feats are hardcoded (e.g. you can't make new ones or make changes to the mechanics of existing feats), I took the feat tree that works (Echani Strike), renamed it (so that one wouldn't be tempted to ask "why does Bao-Dur have 'Echani Strike'?"), and gave the new neutrally-named feat to both Handmaiden and Bao-Dur.

I hope that helps to clarify what this mod does.

Yep, they've been removed at my request. The larger mods will be available at RPGBanana and the smaller ones on my website within the next few days.

Where Achilles decides to host his mods is at his discretion and personal desire. The thread is about the mod itself and where it can be found, not why it's not on x site. Please stay on topic. Thanks. ~Jae

Deleted off topic posts instead and inserted Jae's warning here, off-topic posts in a feedback thread are distracting, at least IMHO. -RH

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived