Home

Hilts?

Carsew

Hey y'all. I've got the game this Friday (Living in Sweden) and I completed it today on Apprentice level. But the only crystals I've got are the blue and red, and I also read on the web that there is lightsaber hilts too. Can someone give me detailed locations of these? Thanks. :)

Hey y'all. I've got the game this Friday (Living in Sweden) and I completed it today on Apprentice level. But the only crystals I've got are the blue and red, and I also read on the web that there is lightsaber hilts too. Can someone give me detailed locations of these? Thanks. :)

AFAIK, only the Wii version has new hilts. If I understand correctly, you have a version that isn't the Wii version. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry.

I have the PS2 version, and you can get new hilts. 10, if I am not mistaken...

Same amount in the Wii version. I guess between the Wii and the PS2 version, the only difference would be graphics and Duel Mode (and, I remember hearing someone talking about how the PS2 version has the backhand saber).

I have the Wii version (and I think I am on the last level in apprentice mode) but I only have 2 different hilts (besides the one you start with), I have all the combat crystals but only about 11 of the color crystals. Do any of you know where the other hilts are??

I have the Wii version (and I think I am on the last level in apprentice mode) but I only have 2 different hilts (besides the one you start with), I have all the combat crystals but only about 11 of the color crystals. Do any of you know where the other hilts are??

If my guide doesn't lie, there is a hilt on every planet you visit except for the TIE Factory the Prologue, and the first and third visit to the temple. Thats means Raxus, Felucia, the second visit to the Temple, Nar Shaddaa, Kashyyyk, Felucia Redux (although, you can only get this hilt when you go there a second time. That means you can only get it after you get one of the 2 endings, and you say yes to if you want to start a new game with all your stuff from your last playthrough), Raxus Redux, Cloud City, and the Death Star.

Archived