Home

Red Saber Crystal Question

MajinMikeyX

Maybe it's actually a power crystal, there's only 3 types of each colour crystal, normal, unstable and compressed.

I'm positive it's a color crystal. It said 3/3 for all the other colors, but for red it was like, 3/4. Now I got 4/4 but nothing is showing up. It's really distressing because I'd rather have that one than the pinkish-red one I already have.

Glitch, maybe?

I don't know about that. The location of the 4th crystal was pretty legit, and it was a different color from the others. I can't wait until IGN gets some walkthroughs for all the version of the game so I can look into this.

btw, I found this crystal on the Imperial Raxus Prime on PSP. So if anybody else runs into this, please let me know.

Yes I got 4/4 red crystal. I heard that its 4/4 because basically you start with one red crystal, and you are collecting 3. So you basically you are just "recollecting" what you have started with for collection sake?

Grr ... still cannot find the last 10 holo... did all ctystals and hilts.

What do you mean by "Normal, Unstable, and Compressed"?

Different type of energy? Or just the blade looks different? If it looks different, explain the difference please.

I know I had a red, then the red was lighter, then the red was the normal color, but the crystal was smaller.

(Normal blade-red)

(Normal blade-pink)<- not sure

(Shorter blade-red?)<- not sure.

By the way, I have the PS2 version of it.

What do you mean by "Normal, Unstable, and Compressed"?

Different type of energy? Or just the blade looks different? If it looks different, explain the difference please.

I know I had a red, then the red was lighter, then the red was the normal color, but the crystal was smaller.

(Normal blade-red)

(Normal blade-pink)<- not sure

(Shorter blade-red?)<- not sure.

By the way, I have the PS2 version of it.

I think the Unstable, Normal, and Compressed ones are only in the PS3/360 versions, and they're just colors I think. We Wii/PS2/PSP version owners just have the plain and simple Red Crystal 2/4 or Blue crystal 1/3 as the crystal names.

Archived