Home

A Stroll down Memory Lane...

Well, in a way...

Now, going through my posts, (I wanted to see how I am now, and how I was when I joined half a year ago) I noticed they only went to 500.

Now, this didn't seem like a very nice stroll. So, now, I want to know; would it be possible to set the posts you can view as the amount of posts you have, instead of 500?

(ie. 4068 posts made total, you should be able to see all 4068)

Here's how you were half a year ago. This is your first post ever. You can find these things using the search function. You just have to figure out how. ;)

And the reason why we limit searching up to 500 posts is because anymore than that will put too much strain on our servers. Some big forums don't even have searching capabilities, so you should feel fortunate you have that much to go on.

Here's how you were half a year ago. This is your first post ever. You can find these things using the search function. You just have to figure out how. ;)

And the reason why we limit searching up to 500 posts is because anymore than that will put too much strain on our servers. Some big forums don't even have searching capabilities, so you should feel fortunate you have that much to go on.

Ah, I see.

Well, anyways, I just wanted to know if it was possible. I guess if I want to do that stroll, I'll have to do a little work. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Well, in a way...

Now, going through my posts, (I wanted to see how I am now, and how I was when I joined half a year ago) I noticed they only went to 500.

If you want to view your oldest posts you can use the Advanced Search page and change the search results order from Descending to Ascending.

lolz...my first post must surely be about JK2 - thats the whole reason I came here :p

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=424903&postcount=26

• 3 months later...

Archived