Home

PMHC01 Reskin

ZimmMaster

This is the third post in the past few minutes wow. OK anyway this mod is for TSL which I just got recently so I have only made one mod for it. I'm not going to say what it does exactly as that would ruin the surprise. You can find it at my site:

{Snip} Removed until permissions problem is solved. -RH

Enjoy

Looks awfully familiar! You don't seem to have a download link available on your website (at least not that I could find). Can you provide one please?

Wow, I suppose it does. I did base my mod off yours though. I love your skins. I usually look at yours for reference but I do all the work myself. Oh, my God! A possibility just occured to me. Inryu I might have put your edited tga instead of my reskin. By edited tga I mean is I took part of your mod and part of another mod and combined the images. But I don't put the origionals in as that would be illegal. Lemme bring it up.....(five minutes later)..... Oh dear it is your tga that I edited Inryu. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I am going to fix that right now. I think I will leave the screenshot the same though. If you think I should do otherwise just say so.

P.S I thought I did provide the link. The way I set it up is that it is the description, screenshot, readme, link. You might want to look at the end of the readme file. The extension will have a .rar at the end of it. Again, I'm sorry.

I had a look at the link you have posted and I am disappointed.

thief.gif

Your image is a direct copy of mine with an altered scar and eye. I believe my crediting requirements were made clear in my read-me when I released this mod, so as such I am going to have to ask you to remove that from your website.

Unfortunately I have to close this thread and remove the link until the permissions issue is resolved.

Sorry folks but getting permission before using another's work is vital around here (unless the mod in question's readme file states it is free to use).

Archived