Home

Space, and space combat (not related to the guild ships topic) for all fighter pilots

DarthJacen

Would you like Bioware to add space and space combat? If so what?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Bioware to add space and space combat? If so what?

• Galaxies style space combat should be included.
    • EVE style space combat should be included.
    • A hybrid of the above two should be included.
    • No space combat should be inculded fighter pilot should play Jedi Starfighter, instead.
    • Other (specify)

I have to say, Star Wars without Space combat is rather silly, in an MMO at least. I rather enjoyed Tie Fight/Xwing, moreso than the "twitch" gaming of SWG space. Nothing would be more epic than fighting against the Sith/Republic in space, than landing to fight their too. I could understand some planets being being off limits to attacks/capturing, but eh.

Just seems like the game would be missing so much without space fighting.

Just seems like the game would be missing so much without space fighting.

IIRC, that was one of the things the developers of Battlefront II said when announcing space combat, that it had been strange that a Star Wars game [i.e. Battlefront I] didn't have any space battles.

Really hope they have a sizable space combat element, so long as it is well executed - and I would prefer it to be during travel, if that makes sense, as you travel from world to world, system to system, there will be other (opposing) players about who may attack you, or npcs who will attack you (pirates, for example.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived