Home

Saber Blades

M@RS

It requires finding the files and editing them. The files are in a folder called effects or something. Once you find them you can adjust the colors in a program like gimp or create new lines and trails as well. That's it really.

Alright, so I did that... I took one of the many saber mods on JK3files and edited the lines (made them wider and rounder), made it a pk3 and it didn't work... What did I do wrong, I double checked the new pk3 and the old pk3 and they're exactly the same (except for the lines)... Any help would be great... :D

There could be another saber blade mod in your base folder.

I've done this before: if you remade the folders the same you may have accidentally dropped the original file in your base.

Do not use the color black as a blade or core in JA. Black is the transparency color and may be causing a problem.

Other than that you may have to be more specific with your problem.

Alright, so I tried to make a mod using an existing one... I made the blade wider and a little bit rounder... I made it a pk3 and put it in my base folder loaded JA and the saber blades hadn't changed, I was still using the default ones... I don't think I have any other saber blade mods in, but I'll check... Thanks... :D

Maybe it is the deminsions you have your blades saved as. If you loaded up a core for instance and wanted to make it wider and just streched it out, that won't work. JA looks for the saber core, lines and glows to be saved at a certain sizes. Other than that you could load up what you have and I'll look at it.

• 3 months later...

Archived