Home

Mod Request

plokoon87

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there good enough to mod the game and make up an animation so that when your player deactivates their lightsaber, they clip it to their belt. I know that would take a lot of animation editting, but is there anyone who is good enough to even try? Also, the animations would include clipping it to your belt, grabbing and igniting it when you flourish, and having it bounce on your leg when you are walking or running.

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there good enough to mod the game and make up an animation so that when your player deactivates their lightsaber, they clip it to their belt. I know that would take a lot of animation editting, but is there anyone who is good enough to even try? Also, the animations would include clipping it to your belt, grabbing and igniting it when you flourish, and having it bounce on your leg when you are walking or running.

Only Sithspecter has done that before, and it takes forever, he is not even finished with his mod yet. He is making Revan's robe move. So no as right now, I doubt anyone will do it. He said he might make a tutorial when he is done with it, but you never know.

I worded it wrong. What I meant was that SS is the first (to my knowledge that is) to be able to animate Revan's Robe and Belt (not completely yet...) with some degree of success.

SS isn't the first to try, there have been others who have messed around with this.

While I also want SS to be successful and release this much wanted edit, I know he will have a mountain to climb to get there. The key words here being successful and release, only then we can tell people these things are possible and even then it will still be only with one limited thing (Revan's cape).

Until more modeling inclined people get involved with this it will stay that way I'm afraid.

Lets try and keep the information accurate folks especially here where we need to be as accurate as possible... peoples WIP do not count as successes until they are released. When someone asks a question misleading them with false statements can lead them to frustration later on when they find it is impossible to do what they want.

Archived