Home

Star Wars: Battle of the Dark Jedi

Name: Zeb Alavai

Species: Hrakian

Appearance: Short spiked gold hair. His skin is also gold, with deep black eyes. Zeb's eyes are small, his lips are drawn out slightly and thin.

Homeworld:Hraki

Personality: Out going, jokes about things to loosen tension. He is kind hearted at times. Hurt him and he'll play a dangerous prank on you.

Weapons: A long rang sporting blaster and a Rodian Vibro blade.

Ship: Falling Star

Bio: Against his parents wishes Zeb left Hraki to follow his own path. He ended up on the lower cities of every planet he went into working with smugglers or mercenaries. He learned to fight quickly, and how to hide anything he didn't want found.

After many near death experience, Zeb developed this nervous twitch when things were about to go south. He enjoys his smuggler life because it gives him the freedom to do what he wishes, which out any constraints of any government rules.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well, Thrawn, you're character is a bit..well, too powerful so to say. I'm okay with Nihilus as long as you can make him defeat able, then I'd be okay. He's cool though:D))

Name: Cassus "Marev" Kez

Species: Mandalorian {human}

Appearance: Kez wears gray-greem armor that is equipped with a chameleon-like stealth generator, allowing much better stealth capabilities. He also has a number of trophies on his armor, ranging from battle scars, medals, ceremonial knives, and pelts to things that remind him of his homeworld, Mandalore. His helmet is jet-black and has a unique design for his visor, integrating nearly every part of Mandalorian history that would strike fear into any sentient's heart.

Homeworld: Mandalore

Occupation: Kez has many jobs including, part-time recruiter for the Mandalorians, mercenary, military adviser{that and counseler} weapons smith, and full time adventurer.

Personality: He is normally quiet and easy-going, never blaming and he doesn't keep grudges. He doesn't normally laugh or even smile, but when he does, it either brings joy to his comrades-in-arms, or completely terrifies them. Just depends on the situation. In a combat-situation he is cool and calculating, hardly anything causes him to break a sweat, letting him survive situations that would render others dead...or worse. During his free time, he is somewhat artsy for a Mando'a, often painting or taking a holovid with a small camera in his wrist launcher. That, and he does enjoy a good romp on the town, beating everyone at drinking games and somehow winning some girl's heart, he is an adventurer after all.

Weapons: He has two blasters, they are simple in design, but are heavily-modified to cause massive damage. He also carries two knives on one of his wrist-launchers, which is also equipped with a flamethrower, a dart launcher, a grenade-launcher, and a rope. Other then that, Kez is pretty deadly with his fists.

Biography: Kez was born to a large Mando family on some farm in the southerly parts of the planet. He learned many things there, becoming a prime warrior, and excelled greatly academically as well. He eventually began recruiting for the Mandalorian army, trying to support his Mand'alor's{A man named Ghez Derekil, father of Garrick Derekil} quest of reformation of the Mando'a Empire. After a year of recruiting, he took to the skies, using his ship, Scourge of the Aruuetiise, and he took to many adventures, eventually landing him on Coruscant, where he happened upon a small group of Sith. They incapacitated him, for he had found them on accident, literally stumbling on them after a particularily heavy party, and they took him prisoner, placing him in a cell on a ship that just happened to be carrying a certain Jedi female. Of course, Kez was separated and placed in a holding cell in the hull of the ship, now he seeks to escape, and get his revenge...and recruit some more Mandos in the process!

((Hope you allow him!:D))

Read my previous posts, he defeatable, just strong. You see he tied his soul and spirit to his armor, so he has no physical form. He exists only to feed, to consume. In fact, when he was first born you probaly would've matched him, or been slightly overwhelmed. The fact is he's fed on thousands already. Pushing millions.

So I got two outcomes I wouldn't mind. 1. He feeds on alot of planets, nigh invulnerable, attacks Coruscant. Skywalker attacks him, after seeing Lyna go down. He is overcome, Lyna + him angered, attack bla bla bla ANNIHALATE :@

Or he doesn't touch a single planet, solely focuses on manipulating the characters, the Jedi and maintains his current position as superior to other characters alone, but weaker combined. :D I don't mind, I'll just go with whatever.

I like the idea, Admiral_Thrawn. I was just thinking if Lyna's spirit was taken out of her for a while and she fought Nihilus' spirit, that'd be totally awesome. But considering him a "God-modding"... well, if you feed on every one's soul and be too powerful for any of the players to fight... it's a problem. But like CQ said: Have him defeatable, so everything will be fair for others.

Yeah, be fair, and give everyone a chance. That's what I say to keep the game smooth and going. :)

Love your CS too, CQ! :D

Well I was kinda thinking that I manipulate and "hire" more than drain characters. Plus I'm trying to involve people rather than go off and drain planets. Although for the last ten posts EVERYONE (Cept' a couple) seems to be ignoring my posts. But meh, I'll live.

And yeh, Nihilus ain't invulnerable. He is just smart and very powerful in the force. But yeh, I was thinking the spirit thing would be awesome. Maybe Lyna loses, Skywalker jumps in, bla bla bla? Either way, the main reason I chose Nihilus is cus Krayt looked at his holocron, so that could be involved with his plot to return.

Brillant! So we'll stick to that idea! Once everything's good, Lyna and Nihilus could have a spiritual showdown, Lyna will lose, Cade Skywalker jumps in to fight Nihilus, and the we'll go on from there. And on Krayt... I've got a few plans for that. :D

And don't worry, Admiral_Thrawn. I myself read every posts that needs to be read. Even if they're long. But yeah, that's a good idea.

My latest post adds a dramatic twist to the plot eh? Maybe Krayt could be the suspected instigator, when it actually is the dream focus; Nihilus. So your all running after a long-dead Krayt whilst Nihilus twists you against each other and yourselves, all the while murdering citizens quietly, building his power.

So I've come to the conclusion that since I haven't been able to really sleep for 4 days, that one of my characters needs to be blown to tiny little pieces. well maybe nothing that drastic, but i'm sure the basic meaning can be understood.

I would prefer if it was Ohesiu and not Zeb, I really like Zeb, he's allowing me the outlet i need right now from Real Life stress i'm under.

And Admiral, I am absolutely sorry, i didn't mean to seem like i was ignoring your posts or anything. So go ahead and kill Ohesiu any way you see fit ^-^

So i'm trying to avoid further confusion from my end of things. So I got like a questions. Is everyone in like a dream world type thing that (this wont be spelled correctly) Nihilus created? or is it just a certain few? And if only a certain few who is stuck in the dream if its a dream thats been created?

I'm seriously hoping i reading everything correctly, but i have a feeling i didn't, so if i'm wrong, and explanation would be nice. Something simple like you would explain to a five year old would also be most appreciated :D

Okay, this is the only time I explain this. At the beginning Nihilus brought all the main characters, Hunter, Atrila, Cade, Ohesiu, Lyna, the like, into a illusion in which he slaughtered thousands of people. He then fed of their emotions which were caused by the dreamscape(Illusion). Later on he releases that he can't allow people to know his identity so soon and then wipes the memories of him from the victims, replacing himself with Sidious.

Then he goes into the Temple and wipes all the holocrons and databases within it, destroying the archives. In short now nobody knows Nihilus exists, they remember him as Sidious, not his true self. Atrila has been released from the illusion because Nihilus views her as insignificant to his plans okay? Only the original main characters are involved in this dreamscape, save Atrila and the now-dead Ohesiu. I hope this clears things up . . .

Oh and heres my new character, in case someone takes over Nihilus. The whole fact that everyone ignores my posts is just irritating now, because its happening again and again and . . .

Name: RC-1207 "Sev"

Species: Clone

Appearance: Like his fellow clone commandos, Sev wore the distinctive Katarn armor, but his suit also had grim, blood-red streaks painted across it. His squad mates, however, sometimes wondered if these disturbing markings were actually paint at all. Beneath the armor he was the perfect replication of Jango Fett, as were all the Clones of his time.

Homeworld: N/A (Kamino)

Personality: Though he inwardly struggled with the concept of living up to Walon Vau, he was outwardly a tough, aggressive individual; often showing psychopathic tendencies. Although Scorch had the reputation as Delta Squad's comedian, Sev had a grim and sadistic sense of humor, which was more often than not the counterpart to Scorch's jokes. Regardless of how Sev developed his unique personality, it was generally agreed that he was a supremely efficient fighter.

Weapons: Sev was Delta squad's sniper – and was at his best when sighting an enemy in the scope of his DC-17m sniper rifle. He could also remove the attatchment to convert the sniper into a assault rifle. He always carried a load of grenades along with two blasters. After the battles against the Tradoshan's RC-1207 learned the value of a good close quarter weapon, thus adopting the Tradoshan shock gun as his close-fighting weapon of choice. Besides that he had a small blade attatched to his armor, as did all Republic Commando's and a small collection of lightsabers secreted in his belt.

Bio: RC-1207, aka Sev, was a Commando of Delta squad, about one hundred and fifty years ago. At the end of the Clone Wars, during the final battle of Kashyyk, Sev was thought lost to the Seperatists. Whatever happened that day, many will never know.

When RC-1207 learned of Order 66 he knew his loyalties lied with the Chancellor, but privately had grown to respect the Jedi over the Chancellor's twisted ways. Regardless, he killed many Jedi refugees on Kashyyk, but never did report back to the Empire. Sev was, as a Clone, programmed to be loyal to the Republic. But he knew that the Republic was gone in this time and so he decided to look to the future.

Sev immediately went to Nar Shadaa and after a few months came up with the solution to freeze himself in carbonite. What happened next, only Sev would ever know, as it remains a closely guarded secret. During this process of self-preservation however, something went wrong. The procedure damaged his cells, which were thought to be a perfect replica of the living body. Either way the process of aging was lost to Sev and he in effect became un-aging.

At 135ABY Sev became free from the carbonite and quickly travelled to Coruscant. He took little notice in anything on the way, as his focus was absolute. Upon arriving at Coruscant Sev immersed himself in the undercity of the world, becoming nothing more than a shadow and a whisper. Two months after his arrival and the undercities death count had risen considerably. The last his victims would know of the world was crimson streaks of blood.

Due to the damage caused by the carbonite his unshakable loyalty to the Republic had all but evaporated, making him in effect simply a mind and soul without purpose.

By 138ABY Sev had left Coruscant and traversed the galaxy, learning more of the past and of the future. After looking at new technologies Sev decided to modify his weapons with the latest applications, making his arsenal top of the line. He never bothered to remove his Katarn armor, already it feeling as much a part of he than his own arm. Presently RC-1207 was travelling to Korriban, after hearing rumours of a Skywalker's presence there. In his time he had met General Skywalker and become friends with him and although he rarely saw him due to his position, it didn't matter much.

Points of Interest: Sev has modified his armor and weapondry considerably, so there are some pieces of equipment that have not be listed, in order to keep a element of surprise present.

Also, due to his experiences after the Clone Wars, upon Kashyyk, he has become extremely resistant to force powers, furthering this by injecting himself with Ysalamiri blood.

Ship: N/A

So, is my character accepted?

Name: S. L. Eichenberger

Species: Human

Appearance: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Image:BestiarumHuman.jpg

Homeworld: Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Personality: Funny, kind of a Smart @$$, sort of cowardice untill fully motivated.

Weapons: Assault Rifle, pistol, and grenades

Ship: N/A

Bio: Fought in the Human-Covenant war, but during a raid on a Forerunner Portal I fell through the portal while it was partially damaged, which it threw me into another galaxy that has advanced billions of yrs. ahead of the Milky Way galaxy. Now I must do what I must untill I find a way back home. I currently am employed to Help the Remaining Jedi's and Alliance.

(( I am asking to use this story/plot character due to not many starwars characters fit my taste, though I like em enough just not to wantin to be em....if its alright with you))

(I'm just making the Droid more ative then I originally thought I'd do, hope that's alright)

Name: I-6QY(I6)

Species: Droid

Appearance:Click

Homeworld: Coruscant

Personality: With the upgrades Zeb has made, he went from serious to carefree and funny. He enjoys frustrating his master at times, but would be quick to defend him in battle.

Weapons: Double-Edge Shock Staff.

Ship: Falling Star

Bio: Was originally created to be a battle droid to fight for the New Republic Army, but was quickly scrapped. Zeb thinking that was a waste Salvaged I6, and made a few upgrades. The upgrades included its own personality, built in voice recorder and video surveillance. I6 and Zeb have been together for a long time and have come to think of each other as brothers of sort, one willing to lay his life on the line for another. However I6 thinks Zeb risking his life for him is foolish considering his a droid.

I6 is grateful that Zeb saved him from becoming nothing, with the personality upgrade I6 now feels he has purpose.

Archived