Home

Chadra-Fan

Sithspecter

This isn't exactly a mod, it's more of a modder's resource. What this 'mod' does is restores line 328 in Appearance.2da to have the correct model and texture values. In other words, it adds an unused alien to the game, a Chadra-Fan. You can implement it in a mod by using the restored appearance slot on an NPC, or just put the included disguise on the NPC. Don't expect a full range of animations, it uses the exact same animations as a Jawa. Use the Attached Files link under the picture to download.

Here is a picture of the little critter:

little_guy.jpg

Chadra-Fan.7z

Great find SS, just shows how Kotor can still have hidden things locked inside those files! :D

Hey, it's your find SS, i reckon you should use it in your Sleheyron mod; just for a merchant or something.

Hey, if this is of any help, i once found this short Chadra-Fan soundfile off some website years ago that is still on one of my old burnt cds. I edited it to make more combinations of the sound file and have uploaded them HERE. You'll need WinRAR to extract it.

EDIT: MMM.....

I just compared the original sound file to one from TSL and there are similarities in the sound, and i did find this file some 2-2.5 years ago so i don't know if it's an edited file from TSL, if this causes a problem then mods feel free to remove the link. I can't remember the site, been trying to look but there's no trace of anything anymore. Will someone verify this for me?

It seems Chadra-Fans are in SWGalaxy as well. You might(or someone with that game) want to compare that.

Archived