Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Warlord

Is this a place where people just ramble about nothing specific? *cough*spamming*cough*:D I still want an aswner to my question hehehe:)

if someone tried to close this thread they would have the entire populace of the gb.com forums attacking them...I know...Leon tried it:D -darthfergie

Guest Supreme Warlord

What's a Xwaaer? I love Sharp Cheddar.:) man that must be why leon is haveing computer trouble DarthFergie...Somebody must have hacked him.... Scary...;)

Guest Supreme Warlord

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT DarthFergie? man this thread is senseless and yet I like it!:p I say conspiracy DarthFergie.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Sabre is a sword that is sharp and can cut you bad. if that is not right I am going to go and scream in my room. I dont fence athough I would like to so i can learn how to use swords.

Guest Supreme Warlord

I think mississippi deserves to be in it. Cow moo because it is their way of farting...:D not to be disgusting of course;)

Guest Supreme Warlord

Oh was I suppose to? Well, excuse my ignorances...again:rolleyes: ... Ummmm why is the airline business sinking? meaning losing money... stupid question problaby but it is one that I could think of.

Archived