Home

The Mansion

Kyvios

Taylor emerged from the basement and rolled his eye's. "Uhuh, my mistake." He quickly ran over to a nearby door and repeated the process, this time crashing into an old wardrobe down in the basement. It almost fell on top of him, but quick reaction's got him scrambling away. As the wardrobe fell upon the door Taylor could practically feel the look's glaring at him. "Err . . . mah bad."

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam only shook his head, Taylor would make a great Comic Relief character in a game. But the note said don't disturb anything, I don't know about them, but someone bashing down doors would really disturb me, Sam thought.

Then almost as an affirmation of what he thought, the lightbulb in the basement exploded.

(Sorry, I had issues come up. I'll try to not to be gone for a week again.)

Aiden, the quiet one as always, was ready to enter the house. Gerris seemed like a likeable fellow of course. Waiting for the final contestant, he thought about who it might be.

Samantha, of course, the final contestant, was pretty attractive. Aiden was glad there weren't any more women amongst them. It might get distracting. He noticed the others talking.

I don't believe in any of this.

Walking forward into the house, no one else noticing, he took a look around. Finding a door, he hesitated to open it. Another door, right next to it, he noticed, was camouflaged into the wall, and the door handle wasn't easily found.

Opening it, he glanced around...

And was pushed inside by an unseen force.

Yelling, Aiden ran, flailing, hoping whatever it was would go away. But he was alone. Wandering further in, he discovered at the end of the room was a chute. Beside it was a crate, some rope, and a few skulls. Creepy. The only way out, it seemed, was down the chute. So he used it.

Sitting there at the room below, much darker, he glanced around. One lightbulb, some stairs, and quite a few attractions. Along with several doors. There were cobwebs too. Aiden was there for quite some time.

And then he heard a loud noise and prepared for the worst.

Tumbling down the stairs were some of the contestants.

(( No worries Ataris, its good to have you back ^-^)

Ryan walked down the stairs after Taylor shaking his head. When he reached the last two steps the light bulb exploded. He could feel some glass dance along his skin and fall to the floor. He started to wonder if everything he's explerianced some how was a mechanical of some sort. Maybe exploring the basement would lead to some answer, or more questions.

He couldn't really explain the pushing he's been feeling but, he had an idea of electrical pulses that could create pressure within certain area's of the body. Ryan's theorys how ever were always horribly in accurate.

Ryan looked at Taylor sighing as he said "the note also said not to disturb anything."

He reached into his pockets as he walked passed Taylor looking for the mini flashlight he always carried around with him. He could see pretty well in the dark, but he wanted to make sure the others could see him as well. He found it deep with in his knee pocket. He pulled out the cool blue metal flash light and turned it on. It was a tiny thing, he used it mostly as an ordainment for his key ring.

He flashed the light around in the distance trying to see if he could make out anything. Some old boxes, and crates. In the distance between some of the crates he saw a desk and what looked like some books upon it. Ryan walked ducking under and going over the crates as he drew closer to the desk.

Ryan stood there in front of the desk looking at the book. It appeared to be some kind of journal but it was to covered with dust to tell. He remembered the note telling them not to disturb anything, but he wasn't sure he could keep his curiosity in check.

The light in the room exploded before they spotted him. Keeping out of the way, he waited for the right moment.

"Muahahaha!!!" Aiden, theatrical as he was, had a decent evil laugh. He waited for the surprised contestants to do something. But at that moment, he felt a cold touch on his back, and then he ran forward.

Trying to find any other contestant, he bolted until he rammed into someone. He heard a cry, and quickly said, "It's just me, Aiden."

Aiden ran into Sam, and he had a hard time not laying into him to tell him to watch where he's going.

Sam looked at Gerris, Making sure he wasn't about crush anything else, or he'd have to go find a zip-tie or something... then he looked at Ryan, he was reaching for a Journal...

" Ryan, I'd recommend you don't do that, unless you'd like the door to close and lock itself, with us still in here." Sam chided. Then there was a loud Whimpering noise. Sam dropped low, he didn't want something to hit him in the head. Then he saw something like eyes under the Desk, then they where gone...

" Ryan, move back slowly... And don't make any noise." Sam crawled forward and reached into the darkness, pulling out something very wet and furry...

" Hey look... a puppy!" Sam exclaimed, scratching the mutt behind its ears.

Aiden sensed some hostility from...what was his name...Sam? He listened as he criticized Ryan for simply touching things. He noticed the puppy in Sam's arms just in time before he got totally freaked out.

"What the heck is wrong with this place? I mean, a dog, seriously?" Aiden chuckled. "Maybe next we'll find a polar bear. Check that dog's collar. Maybe it says Dharma on it."

Ryan took a step back and watched as Sam pulled out a puppy from under the desk. He thought it was interesting that the dog had gotten into the house some how. Maybe there was a hole in one of the windows, or walls that the dog squeezed into. Ryan wasn't against keeping the animal, he just wasn't sure how they're hosts would take to they're new companion.

"I don't see any harm in keeping the mutt, but please give it a bath. The pup looks filthy." Ryan said as he stepped closer to the desk.

Ryan looked at the book on top of the dresser more closely and noticed the faint features of writing, but the dust was blocking the words. He took a deep breath in and blew the dust away gently from the book. He looked like it was the Journal to the Plantation owner. It also appeared to be locked, and Ryan didn't feel like upsetting the ghost of the man who murdered his family and workers.

He rubbed the back of his head and stepped away from the desk flashing his light around various other parts of the room "If you see anything interesting let me know to stop the light"

Sam cuddled the puppie, it was so cute!

" I think it's a stray... I doubt it's caused all the things happening here though." Sam said, which was ofcourse the obvious.

As if to confirm this, Ryan said " No, Really?"

" I'm gonna go upstairs and feed the puppy. OK?" Sam said. He took a step towards the stairs and heard the dog growl

" Shhhh.. Its alright boy, its alright." Sam whispered soothingly in the dogs ears, then felt something slam into his back.

Sam roled at the last second, narrowly avoiding crushing the puppy under his weight.

Aiden stood there and watched as a sudden wall slammed into place, knocking Sam from his footing, and causing him to fall forward just in time before he was crushed. The wall blocked off the stairs, and Sam was on the other side of it.

Looking at Ryan, he grimaced. "Way to go touching that journal. This place is rigged."

Ryan looked back at Aiden and shook his head "Uhm, A) I didn't touch the journal, and B) This place has a lot of stuff going for it."

Ryan walked passed Aiden looking at the wall. This was great he was stuck in the basement with a person he didn't entirely know. He was one of the contestants, maybe a little annoying but Ryan worked with worse.

"In either case we need to find a way out of here"

Aiden sensed annoyance from Ryan. He hated it when somebody had no sense of humor. Although, he wished he didn't have it sometimes himself. Normally he was a quiet person, but he tried to entertain people he didn't know well.

"There's another room in there." He pointed towards the darkness ahead of them, and took a few steps towards it.

Ryan turned his flashlight towards the direction where Aiden walked off and followed behind. Ryan started to recap today's events which were he finally arrived at the not so creepy looking plantation, meet everyone else, got pushed twice, and now finally trapped in a dark basement with no light. This day just kept going from bad to worse.

"So where exactly will this lead us?"

"I hope you don't really expect me to know the answer to that." A thought touched Aiden's mind. "What time is it?"

There was no way it was night yet, but...an uneasy feeling told him that he didn't want it to be. Wait a second, they hadn't really been here that long anyway...

Ryan lifted up his left arm and lowered the light to his wrist to look at his watch. It was late in the afternoon but the sun should still be up. He was getting an eerie feeling, like part of him was telling him that once it becomes dark out all bets were off and what ever was living here still would make a grand entrance.

"Its 4:37 pm" Ryan told Aiden as they continued to walk. Then a cool breeze blew through, making the hair on Ryan's arm stand on end, chilling him to his bones.

Aiden just stood there, and almost felt the need to laugh. But he didn't like this place one bit. Even if it was just rigged. But he was starting to have doubts about that.

"Maybe you shouldn't say the time out loud again." He hesitated. "I really do not want to be down here when night hits." Another slight breeze.

Ryan could feel his nerves twist and turn inside it. It almost felt like they were trying to drive his mind mad. This placed seemed to want to bring him onto an emotional roller coaster that is on a crash course to the ground. His flash light started to flicker with the last remaining life it had left in it.

"Ohh come on not now you stupid piece of..." Ryan said as he started to smack it with his palm. But it proved of no use the light went out leaving Aiden and Ryan in the dark.

"Well" Ryan said to Aiden slightly laughing "Hope you have good night eyes."

"Oh..." a moan hit before Aiden could finish. "Actually, I do. And I would really like to get out of here now."

This place seemed pretty complex for a thrill. And on top of it all, Aiden hadn't noticed any cameras or other devices or people which could record the event. Why had Thrill Line Industries gone through so much trouble?

And why was Aiden here in the first place?

It seemed the logical thing to do would be to stop talking and start looking for a way out.

"Here, Ryan, um...let me keep a hand on your flashlight...just in case." But Aiden couldn't find it. For that matter, he couldn't find Ryan either. This place was really starting to creep him out.

As Aiden was talking Ryan felt something release from under him. He realized what it was as he fell threw the floor and started sliding down something. His heart raced inside his chest as he slide further and further into the unknown. As he looked down past his feet he saw the faint glow of a light, it seemed to flicker and move. Ryan's ride into the unknown ended with him flying across another room slamming into boxes.

He laid there stunned and in slight pain as boxes fell down on him. He used his arms to shield his face and the boxes bounced and rolled off his arms landing next to him. When the assault of boxes ended Ryan just laid there wondering what had just happened.

As his eyes regained focus he was sent into sudden shock and surprise again. There leaning over him was a beautiful blond female, with deep blue eyes. He almost felt like he was getting lost into her eyes, drawn in by some unknown force.

"Are you alright" she said to him, her voice sounding almost as you would an angel.

"Yea, yea. I'm good" Ryan responded still slightly in shock. Slowly Ryan sat up feeling the pain in his leg move through out the rest of his body.

"You should take it easy for a while. You might of broken something with a crash like that" she said to him as she placed her hands upon his shoulders.

Aiden heard loud noises coming from...below? That didn't make any sense. And, when Aiden's foot stepped onto nothing, suddenly it made very much sense as he tumbled down a long...whatever it was.

There was a loud smack and groan as his feet planted into Ryan at the bottom. The room was very faintly lit, but he noticed a woman. A very attractive woman, at that. He felt...almost drawn to her...

"Ryan, maybe you should..."

But it was too late, Ryan was transfixed. Aiden didn't know what to expect next, but it couldn't be anything good.

Ryan felt something crash into him. It was rather painful to have another force drive into his back. Slowly Ryan turned his head and saw Aiden fixed upon the female that was in the room with them.

"Aiden, man..." Ryan said slightly in pain "Could you get off me maybe..."

He looked back at the female still smiling that transfixing smile. She stood up her eyes beaming with so much life, so much joy. All that happiness felt as if it was contagious.

"I know a way out of here. Please follow me." She said to them as she started walking to a near by door. Ryan stood up and started following her. He couldn't explain why he felt the need to trust her, but his heart seemed to so unconditionally.

((Sorry for not posting for so long. I'll try my best to keep up.))

When Samantha joined the group as well, she stared at the woman. Mostly, the boys were all going googly eyes on her. She "ahem" them, and clicked her fingers in the air. "Uh, guys? Earth to the guys! Get back to the real world!"

The young woman shook her head as she followed, and sighed. "Men," she thought to herself. Then, she wanted to know who the woman was.

"Excuse me, but... who are you, exactly?"

Sam held the puppy, who wouldn't stop whining.

" Hey, please boy? I'm here, shhhhhhh, its alright." Sam reassured the puppy. The puppy growled again, and Sam ducked as low as possible. A white clawed hand flew out of the darkness, avoiding Sam's head by a few inches.

Sam ran, the tunnel he was in echoing his footsteps, which were almost in perfect unison with his heart. Sam then slipped, finding a small, slippery tunnel where he was flung away, landing next to Aiden.

" Small world huh?" Sam said, but got no response.

" Hello... Aiden?..... Anyone in there?.... yoooo-hoooo...." Sam said to Aiden. He followed Aidens gaze to see a beautiful woman.

" Whoah-mama!" Sam mumbled, starting to walk towards her like the other guys were, then when another growl erupted from the pup Sam looked a little closer at the Siren-like woman. Yep, definitely see-through. Sam thought as he was dragged ever vloser.

Sam looked around desperately. Then he saw Samantha, the girl he had run into. He looked at her pleadingly, hoping she could stop him from going to whatever doom had been created for him.

((@ Skywalker- No worries. After the important test thingy, I would of went and did something fun. But that's just me and my hatred for important test thingies))

Ryan watched hopeless as the woman reached her hand out towards Samantha placing her cold fingertips upon Samantha's cheek. The woman was still smiling that enchanting smile. It felt like something was inside his head, pleading with him, begging him to follow. Almost like the woman was warning them that it was to dangerous to stay down here. Ryan didn't like this feeling, in fact this very feeling was enforcing his very dispicement for the house.

Then a loud bang came echoing through the room followed by a loud roar. The bang almost sounded like a gun shot but the roar didn't sound like anything human from what Ryan could tell.

"Please" the woman begged "He must not find you down here. You must follow me."

She opened the door and started walking up the stairs. This time Ryan wasn't enchanted by the beautiful woman, he was more afraid of what ever was down there with them. And staying to find out wasn't on his list of things to do.

"I definitely don't know about all of you. But seeing one ghost a day is enough for me." he said as he looked up the stairs seeing the woman continue to go up in a hurry. Quickly he walked up the stairs after her, hoping she was good forturne and not a bad one.

"Please, oh please. Let this be a way out" Ryan mumbled to himself as he climbed up the stairs.

Having snapped out his transfixion, Aiden continued up the stairs, but then took a glance back behind him. There was a faint light...and it was getting closer. But as he focused, he noticed something about it. And then he noticed how far off it was. But as it came he could see more details.

It was a fiery figure, burning in the form of a large skeleton, although not a human one, and it was carrying a large flaming weapon of some sort. It began to speed up.

Then Aiden felt Ryan's hand grab him and he started running up the stairs again.

Archived