Home

T3-M4 Dialouge skips

plokoon87

Hey guys, I am currently replaying TSL and there is a problem with T3; he will sometimes skip lines. One instance is when you arrive on Telos and Grenn says that the ship and droids will be detained...it skips right over T3's beep speech. How do I fix this?

Hey guys, I am currently replaying TSL and there is a problem with T3; he will sometimes skip lines. One instance is when you arrive on Telos and Grenn says that the ship and droids will be detained...it skips right over T3's beep speech. How do I fix this?

I have had the same problem. It's nothing to do with restarting your computer (that's likely a memory issue caused by something else and unrelated to this problem). It's most likely to do with running TSL on newer systems, although it may possibly also be induced by a mod. Posting your system specs and what mods you have installed would be a good start.

Processor: Intel Pentium M 1.6 GHz

Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon X300

Memory: 1024 MB RAM

Mods I have installed:

USM

Admiralty Mod

Jana Lorso's Czerka Uniform

Prequel Sabers

Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox

Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix 2.0

Realistic Visual Effects (TSL)

Ultimate Sound Mod

Better Saber Sounds

Music Update Patch

Coruscant-Jedi Temple (with updates)

M4-78 (with updates and movies)

Un-Restored Content (Final Version)

Darth Nihilus - Lord of Hunger

(I prob have more than this installed but I cannot think of them; these are the major ones.)

Being that I had this problem before I started adding mods, i think there is something wrong with the way the system handles the game. Is there something that I need to edit in the 2da or something like that?

I recall seeing on the Team Gizka forums a while back about T3-M4 dialouge skips. As a test, I ran the T3-M4 dialog on Telos (in game, un-modded) and he does, in fact, skip the line before Grenn says "Yes, that means you too..."

I can't remember what was decided about the T3 skips. I don't know if it was implemented into TSLRP or not.

Archived