Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neutral. On the upside, people will think you've got a stomach of steel and can eat anything. On the bad side, people will think you've got a stomach of steel and can eat anything.

Eating constantly without gaining wait, or dieing.

Neutral: on the up side you will have a good air about you and be deserving of many great things. On the down side the J.P. morgans, Thomas Edisons, Bell laboratories, Westinghouses, and Rockefelars of the world will screw you over for all the immense potential contributions of the world (Seriously go read about Tesla!!!)

I wish I was the inventor of the world's first real lightsaber (which of course I would wield very carefully and make a sensor array to expand my senses to effectively wield it).

Granted, but unfortunately while a similar fate does not befall you, an AI system watching the whole time knows all the materials to render the weapon useless, and even how to make effective weapons like a DXR6 disruptor rifle whose shots go right through the blade like it's nothing. It decides to build itself a robotic body, all the weapons and come after you--the only person that knows the deactivation code is me and I'm now dead.

I wish Bill Goldberg would whoop Brock Lesnar's arse again--this time in UFC.

Archived