Home

Naga Sadow's tomb

ok, so i'm on korriban and i went in to Naga Sadows tomb. i came to the locked door with the energy emiters and can't figure out the way to transfer the power... help!

WARNING! Spoiler/Cheat How to Solve Puzzle:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Power Transfer in Sith Tomb Instructions

When being tested in the Sith Academy, you will be required to perform a final task. You have to go into a tomb and find a lightsaber and the star map. Along the way there is a room where you must transfer the power to the right pillar without having it overload. There are restrictions but I have the order in which You have to transfer them (L for left pillar, M for middle pillar, R for right pillar):

1)L to M

2)L to R

3)M to R

4)L to M

5)R to L

6)R to M

7)L to M

8)L to R

9)M to R

10)M to L

11)R to L

12)M to R

13)L to M

14)L to R

15)M to R

The power will be restored and you'll be allowed into the next room.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the tower of Hanoi too. Anyway, I (without using the "hint") got through the room in 35 secs :) . 10 to realize what was going on and how to solve it, and 25 to finish. Great hint by the way. I've seen it once on Filefront forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless you play the game sans mods, the payoff for the room with the pylons was underwhelming. I think the poison blade of Naga Sadow and an assault rifle and a few goodies in the pylon room. With mods (yeah, I know some purists view it as cheating, but after the first play through...who really cares) you can "gift" yourself those items and skip the parts you find tedious. Or, maybe make those parts harder, too.

Archived