Home

Fett Armors

Trench

Yes, I know its been done before... but I would like to ask if somebody can make some Fett family armors with helmets.

Before you ask:

I know about the 'Movie Mandalorians' mod - I got it, and the heads don't move.

I would like the armors to preferably have jetpacks or backpacks of some sort.

I was hoping for TSL versions, but I can convert them from K1 if needed.

They don't need to be completely accurate, but I am hoping for high quality.

Also... if somebody knows of a place where I can get the 'Movie Mandalorians' mod with head movements, I would be greatly appreciative.

~Te Mirdala Mand'alor

I have read that thread, but what I am looking for is Fett armor in the Fett family colors with a backpack or jetpack on it. Do you know of a way to edit the Movie Mandalorian mod so that the head can move independently of the body? Like I said to either you or another DarthJacen: whenever I open up the .MDL, the helmet doesn't show up.

@below: Thanks! I'll check it out!

Since, this mod was rescued from the, now extinct, PCGameMods? No, but I would ask people who know people from that site.

I was wondering if you still had your Jango Fett armour mod for Knights of the Old Republic. And, I would like to ask if you could help me in making a Movie Mandalorians pack for K1 based on Orsan's idea for TSL, since the Boba Fett and Jango Fett armors are of your creation for K1, in order for me to reskin them, although I have no experience with this, so that they will replace the Blue, Red, and Yellow, mandalorian armors from K1 and give special mandalorians like Sherruk and Benok their own special armor. Would you be willing to help me, and give me permission to use your mods in a K1 Movie Mandalorians pack?

Sorry if it took me too long to answer. Im afraid Ive missed the CPU where they were stored. Some people in the forums had them stored and even were able to upload them in their personal pages. Try Darkkender or the others who helped me with the Meck Project, maybe they still have it.

X2

Wow! A note from a Legend! I'm star struck! Um, I've asked this question on the PCGameMods link thread, but no one seems to have it, but I'll ask your helpers to see if they have it, still. Thank you so much for answering my message.

But, is that K1 Movie Mandalorians Mod a good idea?

BTW, another lucasforums user. Jessefett asked me permission to upload this mod to kotor.filefront.com. I granted take a look there.

X2

Just curious about a "movie mandalorians" mod for K1...Since Jango and the purple armour are already in game, can't these just be recoloured and renamed to the same tags used by the mandalorian warriors? Just rename the mdl and mdx files as well...

hang on, it's the helmet issue isn't it. The K1 Jango and purple armour have separate helms.

Thread pruned of off-topic posts, off-topic posts are just that off-topic and considered spam, instead of posting them you need to all simply pass by default instead. Lets not let this get to the infractions stage folks. -RH

The movie mandalorians pack for TSL is Recolored Jango Fett armor, plus a set of Boba Fett's armor, then, it replaces the Red, Yellow, and Blue mandalorians with Black and Gold, Yellow and Green, and Red and Black Jango Fett armors. Then, all the named mandalorians get special armor, Kelborn literally gets a red Jango Fett armor with a Jet pack. Now, the Jango Fett armor for K1 may be downloaded here, but the author, Furio is AWOL at the moment http://www.box.net/shared/tm4yhxwgks. So, good luck getting his permission. And Boba Fett, may be downloaded as part of the Jabba's Palace Side Quest from Prime's website with Xavier 2 being the author. Hence the conversation I posted with Xavier 2 regarding his Jango Fett and Boba Fett armor sets. Now, although, he was willing to give permission he did not have the original armor models on his computer, anymore. So, I posted the question in the PCGameMods forum for anyone that might have a copy of Xavier 2's Jango and Boba Fett armors. So far, no luck other than the above information.

Now as for a list of the important mandlorians in K1 that need their own set of armor, read the following and add to it if I am off:

Bendak Starkiller on Taris (This guy needs his own recolored Jango Fett armor, and if you get the WOTOR mod he gets a westar pistol as well)

Canderous Ordo, on Taris, and your party member (I actually already took care of this with Furio's Jango Fett armor, but the helmet is way too big to be comfortable)

Sherruk on Dantooine

Jagi on Manaan and Tatooine

Ergeron on Manaan (named Mandalorian Mercenary in the Manaan Cantina)

The mandalorian commander on Kashyyyk (not named)

The mandalorian commander on Rataka (or the Unknown Planet)

That's six that I know of that need special armors, which is about the same number in the TSL Movie Mandalorians mod by Alpha 77 (avatar on filefront).

Agreed and glad to be back on topic. I have Jango's armour on Canderous too, and you're right, the helm is pretty big but I can live with it.

Definitely would like to see a full boba/jango style armour fit to the mandos in K1. They just don't look right in original skins no matter how recoloured.

I mean going by the OT movies that's how you recognise a Mandalorian, he's wearing the armour. Boba Fett's whole initial reputation hinged on the fact he wore the armour "of a Mandalorian warrior who fought the Jedi in the Clone Wars." Talking pre-prequel canon here (I still think asking George Lucas for canon anymore is like asking Ronald McDonald about McDonalds store policy).

Agreed and glad to be back on topic. I have Jango's armor on Canderous too, and you're right, the helm is pretty big but I can live with it.

Definitely would like to see a full boba/jango style armor fit to the mandos in K1. They just don't look right in original skins no matter how recolored.

I mean going by the OT movies that's how you recognize a Mandalorian, he's wearing the armor. Boba Fett's whole initial reputation hinged on the fact he wore the armor "of a Mandalorian warrior who fought the Jedi in the Clone Wars." Talking pre-prequel canon here (I still think asking George Lucas for canon anymore is like asking Ronald McDonald about McDonalds store policy).

I completely agree with you, except your unfair comparison of the big man genious to Ronald McDonald

Good to be back on topic (I don't wish to get in anymore trouble with RH). Maybe (with BryanWee20's permission) I could try to add a backpack to the beskar'gam on his site.

I agree

Folks, if someone posts an obviously off-topic/spammy post, please make use of the report a post feature instead of replying to the post. Just click the little yellow dot in the posters avatar box next to the red/green/grey dot online indicator in that post, this one report.gif and tell us about it there. Makes it easier for us to handle. Thanks. ;) -RH

• 1 month later...
Whoever is making that mod should stop; Alpha77 is a liar and a thief, and his "Movie Mandalorians" is just DarthDeadMan's Movie Mandalorian mod with the Russian readme deleted and his username instead of DeadMan's in the English one.

Nice bump. :)

Yeah, I've proved that Alpha 77 is a noob who poorly attempts to steal other people's mods. Most recently was this mod, another attempt I saw was him trying to take credit for Logan's TC Mod. It should be public knowledge now that Alpha is just someone who tries to take people's work for himself.

Nice bump. :)

Heh. Didn't check the date first, but it needed to be disseminated either way.

Yeah, I've proved that Alpha 77 is a noob who poorly attempts to steal other people's mods. Most recently was this mod, another attempt I saw was him trying to take credit for Logan's TC Mod. It should be public knowledge now that Alpha is just someone who tries to take people's work for himself.

Indeed. I've been tracking as much of his handiwork on this mod as possible; seems he also tried this in April. The remaining links should be coming down soon.

Oh, and if anyone wants DeadMan's Movie Mandalorians (by its real author), email me.

Archived