Home

Living Robe v2

Trench

Greetings all. I am making a new costume which is meant to be a replacement for my Living Robe mod. This version will have a re-modeled open mouth with about twenty five to thirty razor sharp teeth filling it, as opposed to the first where the mouth and teeth were just painted on. I may also consider remodeling the body (depending on what kind of feedback I get) to look more Venom-like.

I have already successfully modeled the head and added the teeth, but I encountered a setback. I forgot to decompile/import/export the model with the animations. So now I have to start over. It shouldn't take me long because I know what needs to be done.

Here are some screenshots of the first attempt:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=381&pictureid=3343

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=381&pictureid=3342

I guess I know what I've got to do then. I'll finish the head, then I'll remodel the current body to look like the Spiderman 3 movie version of Venom. Then I'll beef-up the body to look like the animated series version and place that version in an alternate file. I'd better get to work!:D

I have encountered another problem. I successfully remodeled the head and the animations seem to work, but I seem to have a "bobble-head" error. When I walk, the head sits off to the side (on the disguise shoulder) and "bobs" when I walk. During combat, the head realigns itself with the neck, but sinks down into it like a turtle cowering for its life.

If anybody knows how to fix this problem, please leave me a visitor message and I'll fix it ASAP.

Archived