Home

LucasArts developers play Monkey Island on Justin.tv tomorrow, June 19, at 3PM

parabolee

Be ye ready for a ... sorry, we can do better pirate than that! Noy jitat, arrrrrrrrre ye ready to watch some LucasArts developers play Monkey Island and answer your barnacle infested questions? Then head on over to Justin.tv/lucasarts tomorrow at 3PM Pacific.

LucasArts devs will play through the early part of the game for approximately an hour and answer viewer questions. The event will not be recorded, so you'll have to make a date if the event interests you. Or, you know, someone out there in the stormy seas of the internets can record the event and then maybe slide a link where people can watch it later. You know, in the comments here or something. Too right, now ye be thinkin' like pirates!

LINK TO STORY

Can anyone record or transcribe this? Not sure I want to spoil the first hour of the game to listen to the Q&A.

Tales or Secret? They used a picture from Tales, but surely they mean the SOMI Special Edition if it's LucasArts playing it?

Good point, I presumed it was Tales but that would be TTG! Maybe I'll tune in at the start and find out, because they can't spoil SE for me anyway.

UPDATE: Found this on the MONKEY ISLAND ADVENTURES Facebook page, which is for the special edition -

You know what'd be great? If we did an hour-long playthrough of the Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition. Yup. That'd be great, wouldn't it. Oh wait - we are doing that! Tomorrow, 3pm PST, be ready!

So the Justin.TV thing is for SE!

Archived