Home

Bastila Shan's Jedi Robe Mod

Bastila Shan's Jedi Robe Mod

by Insignia_Entihma

darkbastila.png

This is my first mod. So be honest with your criticism, and be free to give suggestion on ways to improve this mod. However, after much work I believe it to be complete, or at least at V1.0. For now I have no plans to add anything else to this mod, the two robes it add Bastila Shan's Jedi Robe and Bastila Shan's Dark Jedi Robe are all I had planned. Both, are symmetrical of each other in with the only difference being the power they embody. As you can see below.

The first robe, Bastila Shan's Jedi Robe, provides a +2 Defense Bonus, +2 attack bonus vs Dark side and a +2 Defense Bonus vs Dark side.

The second and more powerful robe, Bastila Shan's Dark Jedi Robe, provides a +4 Defense Bonus, +4 attack bonus vs. Light side and a +4 Defense Bonus vs Light side.

The second came out more powerful as I knew that compared to the first robe, acquired early on in the game, if you where to side with Bastila atop the temple, you would want a more powerful endgame robe for her.

Both robes may only be equipped by Bastila, and share the design of her original clothing.

I have several people to thank, who are covered in the Read Me file, but right now I'd like to thank DarthDac for helping me with the testing of the mod. Without him this thing would never have been released.

Downloads

Mirror 1

KotOR Files (Coming Soon)

I have some questions: Will Bastila automatically be wearing her Dark Jedi robe when you encounter her atop the Rakatan temple, and if so, will she also be wearing it when you encounter her again aboard the Star Forge should you opt not to side with her? If not, do you plan on doing this?

There was someone here who did this, and his robes were quite cool (I think it was Shem), but the only problem was that those files caused my game to crash once I tried to leave Lehon for the Star Forge.

I have some questions: Will Bastila automatically be wearing her Dark Jedi robe when you encounter her atop the Rakatan temple, and if so, will she also be wearing it when you encounter her again aboard the Star Forge should you opt not to side with her? If not, do you plan on doing this?

There was someone here who did this, and his robes were quite cool (I think it was Shem), but the only problem was that those files caused my game to crash once I tried to leave Lehon for the Star Forge.

When you talk to her atop the temple as soon as dialogue initiates there will be a foot locker behind you containing the robe. I forgot about the Star Forge.. hmmm... Let me check the files, It should be fine though. She will however be wearing her jedi robe when you get her on taris.

the dark side one isnt more powerful; there is only one light side enemy in the entire game, Juhani.

What about the Jedi on the star forge. What about when shes fighting you and you are lightside. If however what you say is true, then I fail... and have to rectify the mistake with an update.

At least they look nice though.

Archived