Home

Mandalorian Word Reference

Astor

I'm sure that others have noticed that there's a tendency amongst some members to write portions of their posts in the fictional Mandalorian language.

Of course, this presents a problem -

• We don't know what they're saying.
  • And what they're saying could potentially be offensive.

The chances of anything offensive being written is probably slim, but I feel we should at least try to keep an eye on what is being said.

So, in an effort to make sure that everything being said is within the rules, i've found an online dictionary containing all the words in this language so far.

Mandalorian Dictionary

It's a bit unwieldy, and I doubt it'll need to be used much, but I figured it would be best to have a handy reference just in case.

AK.

Technically speaking, depending on how you want to play it and if it ever becomes a problem, it is against forum rules to post in any language but English.

Just thought you'd like to know ;)

I'm aware that it's against the rules to speak anything other than English, but i'm happy to indulge it so long as they're not posting entirely in Mandalorian, and that what they're saying is clean and not likely to offend.

As soon as it starts being used to insult people (which I haven't seen thus far), then I'll crack down on it - even if it is a made up language.

I'm aware that it's against the rules to speak anything other than English, but i'm happy to indulge it so long as they're not posting entirely in Mandalorian, and that what they're saying is clean and not likely to offend.

As soon as it starts being used to insult people (which I haven't seen thus far), then I'll crack down on it - even if it is a made up language.

Cool beans, wasn't sure if you knew or not. :)

Archived