Home

Who think MI:SE Will go to wii?

What other platforms should MI:SE be released for?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What other platforms should MI:SE be released for?

• PS3
    • Wii
    • Both
    • None

Speaking with The Guardian, Craig Derrick of LucasArts hinted at possibly bringing the game to another platform.

Well, we never said we wouldn’t be on Wiiware or PSN now did we? The truth is, though, Xbox Live offers a great user experience and downloadable service to gamers and we think it’s a great platform to launch the game on. And, of course, the game will also be available on PC via digital download, plus we may have another platform announcement to make very, very soon.

Which is good news for fans who want to experience the remake on their televisions but don’t own a 360. But the game has full HD-sized backgrounds, which will most likely make the file size nothing to scoff at. Anything over 1GB would have to make it to the Playstation Network, but if it were somehow smaller than that it will most likely make it to a handheld or WiiWare, considering the nature of point-and-click gameplay.

There is still no release date set for Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, but it is slated for release sometime in July. Fingers crossed it will sell well enough for them to make more LucasArts classics

SOURCES:http://www.gossipgamers.com/secret-of-monkey-island-se-coming-to-another-platform/

This is my personal Opinion. I think they should release it for as many platforms as possible. The reason is that it will introduce younger gamers to adventure games and It will also bring in onlder crowds who also havnt heard of these great games. Thats my personal opinion and I think its the answer to a previouse thread: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=199159

The new platform announcement coming soon is probably iPhone...

Putting it on PS3 is a waste of time, like 12 people will buy it. I could see Wii, but still not sure if its worth it. I think Xbox Live and PC is pretty good already.

The new platform announcement coming soon is probably iPhone...

Putting it on PS3 is a waste of time, like 12 people will buy it. I could see Wii, but still not sure if its worth it. I think Xbox Live and PC is pretty good already.

Ya but releasing the old adventure games for wii would be popular. Right now you have to download ScummVM to play the old ones and its a long complicated proccess so I think it cant be too much of a waste. It wouldnt take to much time (I think. I dont know anything about game design or stuff like that) to just chang the controls to wiiremote and put it up for release on the wiishop channel. I think ps3 is also a waste. But you never realy know.

Obviously the Wii, or none.

Come on, it's a Point and Click adventure. These things work best with a mouse. I still don't understand why they released it on the Xbox.

Same here. Its kinda confusing to me. But I guess the more the better. I like them on the wii ( Not just because I own one) becasuse of the pointer. You can relax on you couch and point away. And also becasue thats the only system I have.

Archived