-Unknown

Sith Empire

-Sith Warrior

-Sith Marauder

-Sith Lord

-Sith Legionaire?

-Bounty Hunter

-Unknown

It is possible that they might have two force sensitive classes on each side, but I doubt it. They said Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior...this indicates that whether you pursue the path of the lightsaber or the Force will lie in subclasses or talent trees. If there is only one force sensitive class per side, this means we have two classes unknown on the Sith side and one class unknown on the Republic side.

You listed WAY too many classes. We know from the official site's class slots that there will be 8 classes, 4 per side. You've just listed 8 classes for Republic and 6 for Empire. Unless you think a few of those might be prestige classes like Mass Effect(do a quest at level 20 to advance from Sith Warrior to a choice of Sith Marauder or Sith Lord?). That'd probably fit to expand the classes out without breaking the 4 per side rule.

Oops! It didn't post right. I posted some of the classes as branches of each other, but it would not let me do that.

I noticed that when I quoted it, wasn't sure if it was intentional. That's why I asked about the prestige classes thing. So do you mean them as prestige classes to be gotten via quests later on?

• 9 months later...

Archived