Home

Reality of Pheyzosia

Kyvios

"Bad man hurt me, bad man hurt me."

Kyuzo hated Chaos, for multiple reasons, and this was one of them.

"Things are never what they seem here, you should know that, Chaos. Crying won't help you anymore then trying to fight back...you've lost...leave, that is only if you wish to fight another day."

The blind man pushed the small creature with his foot, just to get Chaos started in the right direction.

"Besides, you shouldn't put yourself in such a feeble position, it's bad for your name."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chaos blob looked at the samurai once more before this time jumping right infront of the girl's face.

"Look what I can do, look!"

He was jumping up and down for the girl and giggling. While he was dancing he secretly made his left fist go around the girl and hit Kyuzo with a series of jabs before returning to his body. He would not give up this easy. No matter what Kyuzo did, Chaos had to stick with this god awful form. He had failed when the first portal jumper had landed on this place...that man was Kyuzo. Chaos had almost tricked the blind samurai, but he had failed and was forced to retreat after other gods heard of what he was trying to do. No, he would not fail again.

Soon two worlds will fall to madness and destruction. And when there is madnes, there is Chaos.

Kyuzo felt the jabs to his body a bit too late. The form that Chaos had taken was too hard to properly anticipate with his senses.

He flinched, but tightened his stomach, and the blows did not hurt as much.

"You still have a fighting spirit, Chaos...but your discretion does you no credit."

He felt that another punch was coming, and he grabbed with lightning speed, not letting go.

Tyathe sat at a distance watching them fight over the human female once again. This whole situation was starting to grow irritating and bothersome. In fact if this kept on going much longer Tyathe might develop more of a headache then he already had thanks to these morons. Standing up slowly he made sure when he brought his front feet down they would strike the ground and send the sound of thunder through the air and vibrate the ground. He knew that doing so might disrupt the Mountain Troll, but he was also certain that the Troll would sense the danger and stay where ever his home was.

"That is enough you two." He said making his voice sound as if it was echoing through the air as he spoke into the minds of them all. "Chaos you are not a child, grow up. You want the human to follow you then allow this one to think for themselves. Or you'll lose... again" his teeth were tightly clenched together as he started to growl towards them.

Carsew smiled, showing off his white teeth, and said:

"Is it not said that 'You are not older than you feel'?" He walked over to the young woman, secretly pushing Chaos away. He smiled again and gently took her hand in his.

"I know you want to go home," he said, looking her in the eyes. "And I can help you with that. Just come with me, or you can stay with these, who won't help you at all. Your choice." He smiled again.

After the little Choas blob, who adorably jumped in front of Emily, stopped what he was doing, she looked at the others. Why did they all want her? Was she of any importance? She wanted to know everything. She wanted to go home...

"I know you want to go home," he said, looking her in the eyes. "And I can help you with that. Just come with me, or you can stay with these, who won't help you at all. Your choice."

Emily looked up at the guy who gave her the charming smile. She bit her lower lips nervously. Then she replied, "C-can you really help me? Can any of you guys help me?"

Tyathe walked over and sat near the human. Looking at this other creature, there was something about him he didn't entirely trust. There was a smell about him that Tyathe couldn't really put his finger on it. But he hasn't really given him any reason to not trust him. Slowly as to not frighten the human he placed his nose into they're hair and sniffed it taking in her scent. Now if need be he could find her, no matter what.

"Everyone here wants to help you in a different way. Some may not be for the best. It's your choice on you feel will be more helpful." he said softly to her as he placed his forehead against the side of her head and softly nudged it, "Remember young one. Your instincts should be the thing you trust the most. Not the words the flood from our mouths."

Tyathe stood up and started walking towards the forest. What ever this humans choices were, they were her own. And only she could make them. That is something she would have to learn on for herself. At times others won't be there to make choices for her.

Carsew smiled and stepped back, letting go of the young woman's hand.

"I respect your desicion, whatever it may be, but know that whatever you choose, my offer will still stand," he said and looked around at the others. He had a look of not being completely honest.

"If you do, however, accept my offer, I promise you that I will do what I can to get you home," he said and turned around towards the hills, long down there was a city. He started walking, certain the human would catch up with him.

Chaos could no longer take the form he stood in. He began to turn back to his human sized form and stood at 7 feet again. He pulled his hand away now that he was much larger that the samurai. He turned to the demon fox and glared at both him and Kyuzo.

"Watch who you are speaking to. You are nothing more than a demon, neither you nor the samurai are of pure god blood as I am."

"C-can you really help me? Can any of you guys help me?"

"My dear, I am a god. I have been on Pheyzosia longer than anyone you have met so far. Not only can I get you home but I can make sure you stay safe here. I know where to go and where not to go. After all it was I who made that mountain troll leave. My dear this world is a dangerous place, I fear war is on its way and a blind man doesn't seem like the best kind of protector to me."

Rather than leave like the other two had, Chaos stood his ground in an attempt to show that he would stand by her no matter what happened. However the main reason was to strike Kyuzo just in case she decided to stay with him.

Tyathe laid down by the tree line wrapping his tail around his body and laying it over his muzzle. His eyes how ever never left the new arrival to Pheyzosia. The girl was frightened, he could smell it even from here. The words from chaos however Tyathe ignored. It was apperant to him that Chaos didn't know how to be a true god. He was just a low life demon, who didn't know how to understand the ones following him.

Once the girl made a choice, Tyathe would just wander away to a different place like he always had done. Every time he had traveled to some place else, it was different, new and exciting. It brought some comfort to his heart and allowed him to relax. Then an idea came to him. Standing up he started walking back to the girl.

As he was walking back he started to change into his human form. As cramped as it was he allowed him to take up less space around the girl. His long white hair fell down to the middle of his back, as his right arm started to glow red as if infected by something. His eyes however remained a dark blue-reddish color, with a black pupil.

Tyathe sat next to the girl once again as his right hand touched the ground before his real end. The fingers of his left hand ran down through his long hair and grabbed the end of it. He pulled it from his back over to the front of his body, taking the nails from his right hand he cut off a section of his hair. Grabbing each end of his hair with his hands, and started spinning it in circles. His eyes watched it spinning carefully with a smile upon his face.

Holding each end of his now twisted hair Tyathe gestured to the human females wrist saying "May I? I promise I wont hurt you."

Sitting on the grass, Emily began to think on who she should go with. In her heart, she had to choose the one person who had a good heart. She felt that the creature with nine tails and the blind man were good people...

"May I? I promise I wont hurt you."

He was gesturing to her wrist. Emily hesitantly held out her wrist for him. She wondered what he was planning on doing. "So... why am I here, exactly?"

Tyathe smiled at the human and nodded a thank you to her. Bringing his hair that he had cut off and twisted together closer to her wrist he wrapped it around her wrist and fused the two ends together. Then Tyathe brought his hand up and softly patted her shoulder. The girl asked a good questions, why was she here indeed? Unfortunately it was a question he didn't know the answer to. But he was sure that Chaos would form some kind of lie.

"I am sorry, but I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that question. But I may know some one who might. In the village near by is a Seer. The seer may have answers to your questions." he said to her looking out at the distant mountians, the sun now clearly above them. "Ohh, My name is Tyathe. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Carsew turned around as he heard the demon fox speak. He turned, now he was further away, but due to his demon senses he heard everything, and now he saw the girl taking the fox's wrist. A ripple of blackness went over his skin, as if he was going to turn into demon form. He still held his human form though, he had quickly learned to calm down if he got really angry, so to not reveal his true form, but now he was going to use it, so he turned into his black demon form, flapping his wings to get up in the air. Then he speeded up towards the group.

He landed next to Chaos, turning into human form on the way down. As the fox and human started to walk away he said quietly to Chaos:

"Lord Chaos, I need to speak with you." He gave one of his smiles. "It's about the girl."

"I am sorry, but I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that question. But I may know some one who might. In the village near by is a Seer. The seer may have answers to your questions." he said to her looking out at the distant mountians, the sun now clearly above them. "Ohh, My name is Tyathe. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Emily smiled, and stood up from the grass. "Fair enough. And hello, Tyathe. My name's Emily Gordon. It's nice to meet you." She felt that she could trust him. Even though he turns into a fox-like creature.

The young girl glanced around. The old man seemed to be friendly too. But what was it about the other two guys? The others felt as if they were evil. But her mom always told her to look at the bright side of things. What was bright about those two guys though?

Some questions she could never answer...

"Lord Chaos, I need to speak with you." He gave one of his smiles. "It's about the girl."

"But of course, allow me to finish up with one thing first though."

Chaos walked over to the girl and looked down at her. He removed something that was on his neck. He put it around the girl's neck and took a step back. The amulet was black, but had three white crystals in it.

"I know that you have chosen this fox creature to guide you but as a god I need to make sure. It is the Amulet of Fear, a very rare possesion of mine. As long as you have it on, no creature can harm you. It shows fear so dark and terrible that not even a dragon would be caught near it. Be safe on your journey, and good luck."

With that Chaos stepped away and moved over to Carsew.

"Now than, I would be delighted to take a look at your home and check on how things are."

"Now than, I would be delighted to take a look at your home and check on how things are."

"Very good," Carsew said. "It is a few miles away, so we would have to fly to get there fast enough, I assume you have some means of flying transportation?"

He turned into demon form and flew up about ten feet, waiting for Chaos to take a flying form.

"Well of course, Lord Chaos." Carsew spreaded his wings and took speed towards his tower, with Chaos flying close behind him. The two demons closed in on a tall mountain, staying close to it's side. And then, as they turned a corner they saw Carsew's dark tower. A grand building, standing in the valley of the mountain, almost as tall as the mountains surrounding it.

They flew over a black stone wall, seeing small imp-like beings training under command of humans. Carsew pointed towards a balcony high up on the towers side, where it was room to land for him, although not for a dragon.

"You will have to change into a smaller form!" he shouted to Chaos, then he flew up and landed on the balcony.

Tyathe stood up and stretched his back hearing several bops travel down his spine. He stood there standing next to Emily looking in the direction of the village where he new the seer last was. Unfrotunetly the seer had a habbit of traveling to different area's of this land on a whim, and you could only rely on rumors to ever find them.

"So Emily Gordon, would you like to walk there yourself, or ride there?" he asked her as a smile formed upon his face.

As the dragon began to descend towards the platform, his body began to change. By the time his feet touched the platform, Chaos had transformed back to his normal state. He looked around the place and breathed in the smell of carnage. It was such a beautiful scent that not many would care for. He turned his head and looked over at Carsew.

"I trust you know the importance as to what has happened here?"

"I trust you know the importance as to what has happened here?"

"Yes. It is indeed disturbing that the human has chosen to follow the fox," Carsew said, then leaning his head a bit to the side, like a small child looking at something strange. "We might even have to kill him."

He laughed coolly, then he entered the large room, walking over towards a drinking cabinet. He nodded at a black leather armchair, which stood infront of a dark desk, which had an almost throne-like armchair behind it. Carsew took out a bottle of expensive wine and poured it up in two glasses. As he walked over to his chair, he stretched out one of the glasses towards Chaos, even though he was too far away to reach it. Then a dark hand holding the glass came out of Carsew's hand, flying over to Chaos, waiting for him to take the glass. Carsew sat down behind his desk.

"The time has come for us to take command. What I propose is an alliance between us, Lord Chaos. Together we can apprehend the human and take control of Pheyzozia. Forever. What do you say?" Carsew said and drank of his wine.

"So Emily Gordon, would you like to walk there yourself, or ride there?"

Kyuzo chuckled when he heard the Fox-demon speak.

"Young people...."

He smiled and began walking forward, remembering his days as a youth, all those years ago back in his own world. Those many memories were quite happy, now that he looked back at them with a different wisdom. Well, most of them were happy.

He shook his head and continued walking the perimeter, he needed to protect Emily and the Fox. They were possibly Pheyzosia's only hope, and his only chance at redemption.

"So Emily Gordon, would you like to walk there yourself, or ride there?"

Emily looked over at Tyathe and smiled. "I would like to walk. But... a ride sounds better. Where am I gonna get a ride?" She wondered about that indeed.

She then glanced behind her. It was the blind man. Emily wondered how he could walk anywhere without a guide. But... maybe it was something really special. The young girl glanced back at Tyathe with a smile.

"Yes. It is indeed disturbing that the human has chosen to follow the fox," Carsew said, then leaning his head a bit to the side, like a small child looking at something strange. "We might even have to kill him."

Chaos just shook his head and let out another laugh.

"You don't get it do you? This is not a matter of which side she has chosen or for that matter her fate. What does matter is who she is and where she's come from."

"The time has come for us to take command. What I propose is an alliance between us, Lord Chaos. Together we can apprehend the human and take control of Pheyzozia. Forever. What do you say?"

"My dear Carsew you are indeed cunning but you do not see the whole picture at hand here. Worship me as your only god and master and I will give to you all of Pheyzozia. All I need is for you to get this girl and bring her to my lair in the Underworld of Pheyzozia. The blind one will take her to a place where my powers are rendered useless and I can be killed once and for all. You however will be able to pass through this barrier with ease. If you can bring her to my lair than she can read the ancient stone to blocks the gates to giving my deadly powers back."

Chaos looked at the wine and within seconds it disapeared from the glass and was already inside his stomach. He put the glass down and paced around the room for a few seconds.

"You recall my first attempt to overthrow Pheyzozia? I battled the other gods for many days but was finally driven back where I was stripped of many powers. My next attempt came with my sworn enemy Kyuzo. He fell to our world from another. Being weak already I was able to detect him first. I tricked him and almost had gotten him to read the stone until I found out he had actually tricked me. He was warned by the other gods about who I was and followed me to my lair to read the stone. I found out that he was blind then and in reality he read what was not there thus creating the barrier that now prevents me from travelling all over this world. I did learn however the markings on the stone are "Japanese". This Emily girl speaks this langauge and should be able to read it. You need to convince the girl the group she is with is evil and contact the goddess of mischief. She should be able to crate the allusion that my world is not as dark and evil as it appears to be. The girl will then read the stone and unlock my powers once more. I will open a portal to her own world where we will send your army to. We will conquer this world and hers where you will be given this world and the goddes of mischief will be given the girls. I will oversee both worlds as all mighty gods should and than everything will fall to Chaos."

He let out another laugh after his plan before looking out at the view.

"This world will look much better in black and red, all I need is your help Carsew. The blind one was able to best me once but not again. This time I will have the element of surprise. You get the girl and I will go get out large Troll friend. We'll need a powerful pawn in this little game of ours."

Tyathe looked at Emily and smiles before he stretched out his long arms over his head and jutted out his chest causing his spine to pop in several places. He was still in his human form, which made him seem less intimidating to the people around, but he could move faster in his original demon form.

"I would like to walk. But... a ride sounds better. Where am I gonna get a ride?"

Her soft spoken words brought a smile to his face. As he stood there his skin started to peel from his flesh, and with every piece of skin that was falling to the ground fur started to take its place. Tyathe dropped to the ground on all fours as his body started to grow to its original size. His nose and mouth started to extend themselves forward into his muzzle and his ears traveled to the top of his head. His hands and feet started to take on the appearence of a dog, his sharp claws showing between his toes.

With his transformation complete he stood there next to Emily, his white fur blowing softly in the win, and his nine tails wrapped together giving the illusion once again that he only had one tail.

"You can ride on my back if you so chose." He looked down at Emily his mouth not moving but his words sound like they could echo for miles.

As he was speaking however he lowered his body closer to the ground and laid down, just in case she wanted to take a ride. Then he looked over at Kyuzo and watched him carefully.

"The same goes for you to Samurai. The faster we move, the better I believe."

Archived