Home

Juhani with hair

Xizax

This is kind of a request and i'm guessing its been asked many times before but is anyone interested in trying to make a mod where Juhani has hair? I have no idea how to work Gmax and i am terrible with computers lol. I have a feeling that i'm not even submitting this thread right. But i am pritty good with Photoshop so i've made a screenshot which you could use as a resorce. Hopfully i've submitted this right lol...

Juhani.jpg

Finally lol! It worked! Sorry everyone, thank you very very much Canderis! This image is based off a combination of Keeper_DP's Juhani "Pretty" Reskin mod, Miro42's Juhani Cathar Head mod and the hair style of Athena from Kristy Kistic's Meet Athena mod.

It maybe just me, but it seems like people are reading the title of the thread and seeing the screenshot, but failed to actually read the description.

It may have helped if the thread was in mod requests to start with as this picture is photoshopped as it is NOT a WIP.

It maybe just me, but it seems like people are reading the title of the thread and seeing the screenshot, but failed to actually read the description.

It may have helped if the thread was in mod requests to start with as this picture is photoshopped as it is NOT a WIP.

Oh ok fair point Shem, sorry diddnt realise i could do that lol, this is my first ever thread. Thank you Jonathan7 for moving it :thmbup1:

Archived