Home

The Eternal War Sign-Up

Kyvios

The Eternal War

I created you like the others that came before

Created you to be the same, but different.

For you hold something special.

His and his follower’s temptations shall be great,

But I warn you against them.

For they once held place in my Eternal Kingdom,

But became blinded by pride.

You will see things no one else around you could possibly.

Live like the others around you.

And when the time has come, you will hear my voice.

And return to my Kingdom you shall.

The words echoed through the minds of many, and yet few. The creator of creation was sending something down to learn and live like normal humans. But for this one particular being, its life was going to be far from ordinary. Voices cried of the Eternal War between the creation of creation and the most beautiful creation of all. But the beautiful creation became blinded by the feeling of pride and believed himself better than that which created him. So the war from above and below continues to this way, making our existence, the very land we thrive upon they’re battle field. To this day the war remains at a stale mate, but now with the existence of one. The tides may turn, and the power of hell may control the land, or the reign of heaven may hold true.

You ask why would the creator of creation just let this being go? I tell you to see and learn. You ask why would the creation of creation place something so important upon the humans? I tell you to see the power of the human heart.

------------------------------

Details of the Story:

Basically “God” created another Angel. But gave him the power of free will like the rest of us. “Lucifer” found out and wants this Angel to fight on his side. But this particular angel fell to earth, and was found by a human or several humans. But the catch is this “angel” will have no memory of anything, not even being angel.

So fallen angels, and angels will fight over the side he should be on. If he chooses to fight at all. This is what “god” meant when he stated he was the same but different. Ohh joy to the power of free will.

--------------------------

Rules:

1) You cannot be “God” or “Lucifer”

2) No God-Modding. (If Angel or Demon, you can be killed so just deal)

3) You can have up to two characters.

4) Please respect your fellow RPers. Insult the character just not the person behind the Character.

5) All other Forum rules apply.

6) Any Questions please just ask.

-----------------------------------

Character Sheet:

Name:

Class: (Human, Angel, Fallen Angel(AKA Demons))

Weapon:

Appearance: (Description or Picture)

Bio:

----------------------------

My Character:

Name: Tihon

Class: Human/Angel

Weapon: Sig Sauer 1911 TTT, and a Long sword.

Appearance: Angel on standby

Bio: Nothing is known of Tihon since the creator of creation just made him. All that is known for certain is that inside him is a power that could change the dicection of the eternal war to once sides favor.

• 1 month later...

Name: Sonya Field

Class: Human

Weapon: Shurikens and Small daggers (basically, she likes to throw weapons at enemies and objects)

Appearance: http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/celebdatabase/jessicaalba/jessica_alba1_300_400.jpg

Bio: Sonya Field was born at Sacramento, California with her mom and dad. They lived in a beautiful house at a quiet neighborhood. Her parents were sometimes overprotective of her. But secretly, Sonya was taught of the Martial Arts ways by an old sensai. She can also throw blades at enemies and objects very well.

Sonya is quiet, a little slow when it comes to some things, and kind.

She is also one of the people that found Tihon.

Name: Aiden

Class: Demon

Weapon: Personality

Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/f7qtpp1PfBfIXCjnczRLOfINQAqte8ZeYTA9LYDY6L7f2QCnyS5DRzd-*noWH*L*So-Bpk-v4UWTi9t*M6d5IbReZjAXJiZI/DarkAngel.jpg

Bio: Despite appearances, Aiden is a very old Demon, and also a very experienced one. Sent to Earth for more "subtle" work there, he uses his mind to twist the fates of many and corrupt from within. He has the ability to shapeshift, but typically keeps his own form minus the "inhuman" parts.

Aiden has been sent again to Earth for a new task, the only thing of which he knows about is that he is looking for something powerful....something very powerful.

He ends up naked on a farm in Indiana.

Name: Raymond Jaegar

Weapon: None

Appearance:

With Trenchcoathttp://mr-virus.deviantart.com/art/Psycho-Mantis-again-111892101

Without http://www.linnavaanijat.com/img/hey/Mantis_diggaa_Castlevaniaa.jpg

Bio: Raymond Jaegar was born in a poor German town. His mother was died giving birth to him making his older brother and father resent him. He was abused for many years which left him scared. At the age of ten he began hearing voices in his head. Thinking himself crazy he sneaked out one night and found that the voices had gotten much louder. He ran inside and the voices quieted. It took him a week to recognize the voices were that of his father and brother. He began teaching himself to not only receive these thoughts but project them back and when he turned 16 he finally killed the res of his family covering it up as suicide. He left Germany and went to America where he could start over. His first day in America he spent in a library. He was dazzled by the beauty of the place and literally lived there. He would read each day and develop his abilities each night. For years he did this and opened his mind up to many new concepts including the supernatural. His belief of these things greatly intensified the night he and a couple of others discovered a man who fell out of the sky. Jaegar's motives are currently unknown due to his mental state but for now he wants to know more about this man...if he is a man that is.

Name: Evelyn (Evie) Tyler

Weapon: Fists!

Appearance:http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/MutantMix/whoa.jpg

Bio: Evie had an uneventful childhood in her home town of henderson, Nevada. With texas born conservative parents she was born into a middle class family with two older brothers. When she turned 21 she moved to Las Vegas and got her C.N.A license and got as a E.M.T. The cost of living forced her to take on a second job as a card dealer at Caesar's palace. For the last four years thats how she's lived. Always stuck on a night shift ambulance during the night and dealing cards on the weekends.

-plays the alarm that in MST3K-

So Tihon (Kyvios) basically fell from the sky and landed on earth creating a big whole and a giant spectacle. He is currently trying to learn to comprehend the world the people around him. He doesn't understand much but what he does understand he learned by watching in the limited time he has been on the surface. Currently Evie (MutantMix) and Sonya (Skywalker) along with Raymond (Cyborg) are trying to be helpful to Tihon as much as they possibly can. While Aiden (Ataris) has a mission and is currently on his way towards the city. After he found a note left by some one, made a trucker wet himself, and his now flying.

Any questions?

-plays the alarm that in MST3K-

So Tihon (Kyvios) basically fell from the sky and landed on earth creating a big whole and a giant spectacle. He is currently trying to learn to comprehend the world the people around him. He doesn't understand much but what he does understand he learned by watching in the limited time he has been on the surface. Currently Evie (MutantMix) and Sonya (Skywalker) along with Raymond (Cyborg) are trying to be helpful to Tihon as much as they possibly can. While Aiden (Ataris) has a mission and is currently on his way towards the city. After he found a note left by some one, made a trucker wet himself, and his now flying.

Any questions?

Not me. I got it. :)

• 1 month later...

i would prefer if jesus remained untouched, just because i'm trying really hard to avoid insulting, or pissing anyone off :D. As much of a risk taker i am. the history channel said that all jesus would have to do is speak, and death would follow.

Archived