Home

KOTOR II mods.

rWc//Gordonius

I've started playing TSL again for the first time in a few years and have been looking for some cool robe mods. The ones I can find are amatuer and look bad so can anyone send me a link to some good, cool lookng ones.

e.g. revan's robes (hood up), starforge robes(hood up), original jedi/dark jedi robes from KOTOR, some movie jedi tunics.

• 2 weeks later...

shameless self promotion...

j/k, 90SK's packs are exactly what you're looking for and among the best around.

(I am guilty of cutting the guts out of the SuperMod pack just to get at that cool armour redux but aren't through playtesting that to see which appearance.2da lines to change for just an armour set version of this mod)

shameless self promotion...

j/k, 90SK's packs are exactly what you're looking for and among the best around.

(I am guilty of cutting the guts out of the SuperMod pack just to get at that cool armour redux but aren't through playtesting that to see which appearance.2da lines to change for just an armour set version of this mod)

Yeah yeah, don't think I didn't have to bury my humility a bit for posting those links :p

And as an aside, if you ever need help breaking down that final large mod I made, PM or e-mail me and I could give some tips.

Archived