Home

Kotor Gameplay Improvement Mod

Ghost

This mod has undergone many changes. As well as losing all its previous data from my old comp crashing :mad:, but i got it back. JuniorModder and I have been working on this mod to make sure it has good quality. This is a BETA v 0.2

Since FF has got all screwed up in uploads, im using megaupload for now. I will send an FF link once its good.

revanr.jpg

classd.jpg

sitharm.jpg

ordoarm.jpg

reparm.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KSPIJE4U

Enjoy. More Screenies are in the Zip files

The readme says it all. Be sure to READ IT:

Mod: Kotor Gameplay Improvement Mod

Author: Johnathon

Version: 0.2 Beta

Homepage: http://sithmodding.wetpaint.com/

Description: This mod changes various prospects in KOTOR. I have changed the PC clothing. The soldier has commoner clothing, the scout has the backpack and stuff, the scoundrel has the default clothing. I also changed the skill, feat, and power gain to suit you more so you can aquire more to help you in your quest to defeat Malak. Item Gain:

I have added multiple items to the game, including Revan's Items, Party Items, and Other Items. I have added a Wearable Republic Armour to the mod (Courtesy of SW) which replaces the Republic Mod Armor and Zabrak Field Armor. Here is the Item list:

Revan's Items:

I have modified a placeable on Korriban to contain most of Revan's Items, the rest is available by merchants

Revan's Armor

Darth Revan's Saber

Revan's Jedi Saber

Revan's Jedi Robes

Revan's Belt

Party Member Items:

Carth's Blaster (modified)

Carth's Battle Suit

Ordo's Repeating Blaster (modified)

Ordo's Crusader Armor (Gold Mandalorian Armor)

Mission's Vibroblade (modified)

Mission's Poison Vibroblade

Mission's Survival Jacket

Bastila's Lightsaber

Bastila's Ragged Robes

Jolee's Personal Robes

Bindo's Blade

Zaalbar's Bowcaster (modfied)

Other Items:

Republic Armour

Republic Mod Armor (modified)

Tarisian Survival Gloves

Bacca's Ceremonial Blade (modified)

Republic War Sword

Sith Armor (modfied)

Sith Heavy Armor

Other Changes: I have modified some scripts to accompany Bastila's Single Saber, however Darth Bastila still has the double saber, as it is hard to change that without changing the other UTC files for Bastila.

Some of the Party Items do not come with the Party member once he or she has joined, some are in the hands of Merchants

And i made all of the lightsabers (except D Revan's Saber) upgradeable. Hope your happy :)

Requirement: If you are to enjoy Revan's Armor to the full extent, then you must have SithSpector's Revan Armor fix 1.1 installed. Only the mdl and mdx files are needed. If you put in the uti file, then it will overwrite my file for Revan's Armor

Install: Copy all content in the files folder to your override folder

Uninstall: Remove the files from your override folder

Compatibility Issues: Do not use mods which use the 2DA files or GIT files we are using, otherwise they will be overwrited (unless it has TSLPatcher).

extra Info: I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could help me set this up in TSLPatcher, fixes multiple compatibility issues. If anyone can help me, please contact me via email

Future Versions: In the Full Version, we are going to feature a larger change in aspects. The Biggest change is a Voicing of the Male PC. The Actor will be JuniorModder. If anyone would like to help, help is greatly appreciated. We also will add new feats and powers, like expanding the power of the Bond between you and Bastila.

Bugs: None. Contact me if you find any

Tools used:

Kotor Tool

Kotor Script Editor

KGFF editor

ERF/RIM Extractor

Contact: {Snip} Removed email address as per forum rules. Check the readme for contact info. -RH

Usage: Pretty much this is simple coding. If you use material from this mod, atleast give me credit

Credits: Thanks to SW for the amazing Republic Armour

Thanks to JuniorModder for assisting me in this mod

Thanks to LucasForums members and staff for helping me with advice on modding

Thanks to Bioware for this Awesome game

Legal:

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Okay, so if you all have any questions, you know who to call. If im not available, talk to JM.

Here's the Homepage, its not done, but it will suffice: http://sithmodding.wetpaint.com/

Patches: .21 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3PSKATIN

.22 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ATFCFIE3

This is my first mod, so im not that experienced with legal stuff and all. Help me out here if i made an error.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived