Home

Great Moments In Gaming

leXX

On a related note, Tali's loyalty mission on insanity is the most poorly designed area ever. 99% of Insanity strategy is to hang back and snipe in open areas/, for 99% of enemies stay pretty still. 1% of them however rush. One of those 1% are geth. When enemies rush you, in an open area you usually have plenty of room to kite them, and they're usually the only enemy there. Tali's loyalty mission is nothing but fighting lots of geth that will either definately charge or randomly charge, and it's all in super small enclosed spaces.

That one definately stretched the limits of my patience :¬:

Her recruitment was harder I think, that mission drove me insane. I finally found the best tactic for it, which was to go up on the right side and hang behind those crates for a while, keeping out of the sun obviously, and picking off as many as possible from there, and then rush forward still keeping to the right, and launch as many rockets in quick succession from the platform as possible at the Geth Colossus and take it out quickly.

I got close to saying "**** Tali, I don't need her" quite a few times, but I persisted as I wanted to have everyone on board and loyal out of shere stubbornness.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great moment in Modern Warfare 2 for me tonight, was playin Ground War and got a match of Team Deathmatch on Underpass, and had an absolutely epic moment where I got rushed by 2 enemies with me using my ACOG'd Slight of Hand Stopping Power Steady aimed Intervention. I quick scoped the first one and got a headshot, and then no scoped the second one. This for me isn't exactly anything special, however, the no scope shot went through the wall behind him and hit someones Claymore/C4 also, which set off another Claymore/C4, which killed someone, giving me the "What The ?" and "Dominos" challenges complete, for killing an enemy using bullet penetration to shoot an explosive device through the wall, and killing an enemy by setting off a chain reaction of explosives respectively.

I shat my pants when it happened. The guy I killed must have been screaming bulls***.

Nice, but mine probably trumps yours. So I'm playing a round of Search and Destroy on Afghan, and we got our asses handed to us, and I am the last man standing. I, like a noob, don't have Commando Pro on my class, jump off the cliff, and I miss the comfy mattresses on the bottom of it. I survive thanks to my Final Stand deathstreak, I pull out the tube as most of their team rushes toward one of the sites, own all their asses, then I stand up, and hunted down the last person, using akimbo deagles. On top of that, it was from across the same bomb site (I was by the big bunker, he was coming through by the small bunker), and it was a perfect headshot with about 15 seconds left on the clock. AND (x2) it was the last headshot I needed for Desert Eagle Master 1, so I got a handy new title.

I only play games on the PC at home. However, one day I was at a friend's place, and we decided to play some FPS (I forget which it was) on his Xbox 360. It was probably my second ever time holding an Xbox 360 controller. I found a rocket launcher on the ground, saw a tiny speck moving on the far side of the map (it was a big map, I'm talking a tiny speck here.), so just for the hell of it, I fired a rocket in its general direction (not a homing rocket).

It was a direct hit, one hit kill. My friend declared me a liar for claiming I didn't play console games. (Until we continued and I got pretty much ravaged)

Archived