Home

Clone Commandant vs Clone Commando

RyuzakiL.Lawliet

Hi dear members of Lucasforums.com

I'm Prodigy(or Ryuzaki) and i'm here to present my first multiplayer mod.

I change the clonecommando into clonetrooper and trandoshans into clonecommando.

For the moment i don't have change the trandoshans hudarms and i don't change the trandoshans voices cause i don't know how to do it.

If you want this mod you can download it here: http://www.filefront.com/16091487/Clone

The mod files are in the mod document and the originals files are are in the 'fichier originaux' document.

I add dc-17 for the two teams and flashbangs ;) . In Clonetrooper team, there are: Deviss,Bly,Rex,Gree and Thire and in clonecommando team there are: Kettch,38,Darman,Tracyn and Niner.

Screenies:

Deviss

95577119-3.jpg

Gree

95577203-3.jpg

Rex

95577217-3.jpg

Darman

95577234-3.jpg

Kettch

95577250-3.jpg

Hope you appreciate

PS:Sorry if i did some mistakes but i'm french X).

RYU hey man speak to me on the xfire i tel you how to change the trando hudarms AND the voices. hehe

Its not so easy and take time to do but for everyone else i tell you how to change the header in CUSTOMISE it say commando and trandoshan.

In ACTORCLASSBROWSER untik placeableclases box goto MENU ,MENUBASE MENUTEMPLATE , MENUTEMPLATETITLED ,MENUTEMPLATETITLEDB,MENUTEMPLATETITLEDBA,MenuCustomiseCharacter,DefaultProperties, HIDDEN scroll down you will see

cCloneName , cTrandoName Here in the cell you can type in Clone Trooper or Commando or whatever you have changed the mesh to.

Archived