Home

We're recruiting some new voices!

Jae Onasi

With Rogue Nine being swamped with school, he's had to cut his podcasting way back to devote time to Real Life. We miss having him on, but we totally understand. We hope to have him on whenever school and life allows.

What does this mean? We need to add a few more voices to our cast! We want to add several people so that we can have some people rotating in and out to cover vacations, illnesses and such.

Here are the requirements:

1. You have to have Sunday afternoons (3pm Central, GMT -5) available. We try to record twice a month.

2. You have to be interested in gaming, LucasArts, and Lucasforums

3. We all have to get along well together. We spend a good amount of time together chatting, and if we all don't get along, it doesn't work.

4. You have to enjoy talking, since that's, well, what we do.

5. You'll have to audition. We want to make sure that we have a relatively smooth exchange while talking. Don't sweat it, however. We're not going to grill you or anything. We'll talk about gaming and have some general chit-chat.

6. You have to be a member in good standing on LucasForums.

If you're interested, post here or PM me. We'll send you a PM back to arrange a time for the audition.

• 4 weeks later...

i dont think youd be able to continue broadcasting if i were to be a part, youd get a solid 30 min of bleeped out words every few minutes, plus the status of "good standing" for me changes periodically

ive not received an infraction in awhile....makes me kinda itchy to do something to warrant a new one

Archived