Home

Strange problems

jedi7000nathan

We'll need some information first. Please post your system specs using the game's configuration utility:

Post your system specs

Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:

• Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2.
  • Click on "Configure".
  • Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
  • Click "Yes" to continue.
  • Click "Details" to view your system specs.
  • Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
  • Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.

Also, please specify which version of Windows you're using, because the game can't recognize anything newer than XP. And I second LDR's request that you list all of the mods that you have installed.

• 1 month later...

sorry its been a while since i last updated, i have been playing various other games and i forgot about my game problam till today, i really want to play TSL but there is still the problam with the doors and triggers dissappering and i don't want to have to remove the override and reinstall everything because that is a big pain in the butt so anyone got a solution

Aaand I'm going to repeat myself:

We'll need some information first. Please post your system specs using the game's configuration utility:

Post your system specs

Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:

• Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2.
  • Click on "Configure".
  • Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
  • Click "Yes" to continue.
  • Click "Details" to view your system specs.
  • Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
  • Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.

Also, please specify which version of Windows you're using, because the game can't recognize anything newer than XP. And I second LDR's request that you list all of the mods that you have installed.

Archived