M-98 Widow Replacement

Inyri

M-98 Widow Replacement

***As seen in Mass Effect 2***

Download From:

me2-widow-1.jpg

To compare to the original:

Widow2.png

The M-98 Widow as seen in the popular game Mass Effect 2, recreated for use in Knights of the Old Republic and Knights of the Old Republic 2. This sniper rifle is the upgrade for Legion once he's recruited, although an Infiltrator Commander Shepard can also use this weapon once it's unlocked on the Collector ship.

This mod is a simple blaster rifle replacement, allowing for maximum compatibility with other custom blaster model mods (except, of course, for the ones that also replace the individual blaster rifle models used here).

This mod can be easily modified to create a new, unique rifle if desired, simply by changing the model number and creating a matching *.UTI file. In-game screenshot below:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
me2-widow-2.jpg

me2-widow-3.jpg

OMG!! here it is finally ... :bow: so it's gonna be one by one then ah? :thmbup1:

impressive as usual Inyri, really impressive ... choosing the Sith sniper rifle and the mandalorian assault rifle are great choices to insert this in-game IMO too.

The model is SOOOOO apropiate for Canderous/Mandalore and HK47; take a look if not ...

Show spoiler
TSL1.jpg

TSL2.jpg

finally, I changed the Mandalorian Assault rifle uti description to something more suitable for this, considering the 'size' of M-98 respect to the previous model; maybe someone will find this good enough to copy and paste? :eyeraise:

Show spoiler
These weapons were designed to be massively produced to spur the mandalorian war effort against the Republic, but Revan's intervention made war time shorter than expected. So, these huge rifles were finally produced in small numbers.

Mandalorians do not make a habit of being subtle in their war making, so this model turned out into a real big weapon for an infantry soldier, although not so big in the hands of a mandalorian.

top notch stuff m'am, permanent adds for my Override :golfclap:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived